Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lmao

Comment

This thread is going to go a lot of places lol. Some good and some bad places but I enjoy the entertainment either way haha.

Congratulations to your wife for the hard work and dedication. Good job supporting your wife and being her biggest fan I'm sure she really appreciates it. Best of luck to her!

Comment

Another bikini show thread???

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
        Dan she has made a very impressive transformation, she was beautiful to begin with and only upd her game.

You both should be very proud! Haters everywhere unfortunately.

On another note, bet she can help drag public paoched deer to other spots faster than you. Haha so sorry man, couldn't resist.

Why is everyone a hater because they don’t prefer that look in women?

Geesh that term gets thrown around as much as racist these days and carries about the same merit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Why is everyone a hater because they don’t prefer that look in women?

Geesh that term gets thrown around as much as racist these days and carries about the same merit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
          Exactly.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

**** now your hating on me... haters.😁

Comment

Another bikini show thread???

Originally posted by Spearchunker View Post
              Dan she has made a very impressive transformation, she was beautiful to begin with and only upd her game.

You both should be very proud! Haters everywhere unfortunately.

On another note, bet she can help drag public paoched deer to other spots faster than you. Haha so sorry man, couldn't resist.

[emoji1787] I’d agree with your last statement! That’s a fact! And yes, I thought she was beautiful just the way she was when I met her!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
                Butterface contest
                Looking at the pic below(if true), I am VERY shocked YOU made this comment

A. I didn't mention your wife and wouldn't put her in that category
                B. Don't post if you don't want comment.

x2! I do agree some people get so soft and easily offended

TO THE OP: You posted this on a public website to brag and get comments. Some may not be the way you want them. That is life.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                  Lol. Dude you couldn’t get laid in a monkey whore house with a banana for a ****** and you’re over here calling girls butterfaces?

Says the aptly named poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                    You like boys?
                    I stated that Dapper Dan's wife looks great and you ask me if I like boys?

She doesn't look like any boy I've ever seen.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                      It’s not about whether or not you put my wife in that category. It’s about you being a d*** and saying that about these girls that work harder at something than you’ve ever worked for in your entire life only to have someone make a crap comment like you did. I see you’re in Katy. We work out at Iron Summit off North Eldridge and spring cypress in tomball. Take 99 north around 25 mins and step in our gym and say that. Believe me, I’d be the least of your worries. You don’t like what you see, scroll on. But I’m not going to sit idle while you disrespect women! Just because you’re miserable or don’t like how your significant other looks compared to these girls doesn’t give you the right to make that comment on a public forum. Kuddos showing everyone on TBH what kind of person you are.

You're just like so many other people who post all of their personal crap all over the internet, then go bonkers when not everyone finds it as cool as you do. Grow some skin and quit being such a ..ssy.

Comment

You're just like so many other people who post all of their personal crap all over the internet, then go bonkers when not everyone finds it as cool as you do. Grow some skin and quit being such a ..ssy.

Haaaaanahahahahah! Justifying your degrading comment towards women. I love it!!

I told you where to come spew your BS. Monday thru Friday 5:30-7 pm. I’d appreciate a heads up when you’re on your way. I’m about to head to Kansas for a few weeks and I don’t wanna miss the show. Lololol

Comment

I have been on a lot of boards, even the once great Pirate4x4 did not allow talking trash about a member's family.

They had 3 rules:
                          1. No N bombs(but every other slur was fair game).
                          2. Link all nudity and put in a NWS warning.
                          3. No talking trash about another members family.

Comment

Originally posted by GA Bowhunter View Post
                            I have been on a lot of boards, even the once great Pirate4x4 did not allow talking trash about a member's family.

They had 3 rules:
                            1. No N bombs(but every other slur was fair game).
                            2. Link all nudity and put in a NWS warning.
                            3. No talking trash about another members family.

Great rules! But honestly, I don’t care whether someone finds it attractive or not. To each their own. But offending women that work their tail off by calling them “butter faces” is hateful and very disrespectful. Takes a very sad and miserable person to make that comment...

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                              This was about 5 years ago

In my opinion, she looks much better in this pic than the others.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                                Lol. Dude you couldn’t get laid in a monkey whore house with a banana for a ****** and you’re over here calling girls butterfaces?

Classic!

Comment

Working...
                                X