Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone hear about the Giant killed in Post, Tx?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Folks, I made this post on this thread a couple days ago, and have since had communications back and forth with the poster Knighttime... Let's just say, I've got a better understanding behind the nature of his posts...
    Though they may have been harsh and perhaps not posted in the best way they could have been done, IMHO he is totally justified in his reactions!

I'd like to apologize for the way I called him out with the post above. Knowing more of the story, I was a bit out of line.

Maybe he should expand on the back story because I read him the same as you.

But good on you for recognizing and apologizing!

Comment

I'd kill it...high fence...low fence...rage BH...who gives a ****...

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Folks, I made this post on this thread a couple days ago, and have since had communications back and forth with the poster Knighttime... Let's just say, I've got a better understanding behind the nature of his posts...
        Though they may have been harsh and perhaps not posted in the best way they could have been done, IMHO he is totally justified in his reactions!

I'd like to apologize for the way I called him out with the post above. Knowing more of the story, I was a bit out of line.
        He's about to get 4,000 pm's

Comment

Pretty darn good for a mainframe 8.

Comment

Love that country out that way. A lot of wide open spaces for sure and so very rugged country

Comment

Congrats to the hunter and to Matt

Can you imagine the roller coaster ride of making a bad shot, waiting all night for the dog then at last finding it.
              Last edited by Buff; 10-16-2020, 08:36 AM.

Comment

That is not an 186 in eight point. Everything over an inch is a point so it has way more than 8. Just saying

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It is a main frame 8 with non typical points. Scoring small kicker points can get a little complicated.

Comment

Matt And Jocks found a deer for me Friday he said that buck was a beast. And was in the 180s.

Comment

If you dont have haters you are doing it wrong. Knighttime is just but hurt. I watched the deer be scored, it is 186.

Comment

Im jelly hating him too nice and congrats to him

Comment

Originally posted by Farmdog View Post
                          Im jelly hating him too nice and congrats to him
                          Why you jelly, you've got bigger

Comment

Working...
                          X