Giving false info to GW

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Giving false info to GW

What kind of trouble can you get into for giving false info to a Game Warden?
    I have warned an associate not to do this regardless or consequences.

Figure it would be the same as giving fake info to any Leo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I would never try to deceive a GW. They are good at detecting BS.

Comment

Depends on what the false information is in regards to. Horrible idea regardless.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorcules View Post
          Depends on what the false information is in regards to. Horrible idea regardless.
          This^^^^^

Give us the story just change the names involved

Comment

If you’ve ever watched Lone Star Law you’d see GW’s being lied to all the time. They are use to it.

Comment

No sir. I hit him with my truck.

Comment

Heck, tell him its worth a try! Video it if you can and report back.

Comment

Ha

Comment

Keep your mouth closed until asked something and remember that you owe them nothing. Same goes for a cop.

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                      Keep your mouth closed until asked something and remember that you owe them nothing. Same goes for a cop.

Comment

Asking for a friend huh?

Comment

Tell him to ask his lawyer.....you dont have to tell a Game Warden/Police Officer anything.

Comment

I have willfully given false information to a GW and it was helpful. I went to the ranch opening weekend of rifle season several years back to finish up some cedar siding etc. inside the ranch house and he was waiting for me at the gate Saturday am as I was running into town. He asked me for my hunting license (that was in the ranch house). I told him I have not been hunting and he said, "Sir, I know you have been hunting." I again stated, "Sir, I did not hunt this am." He again stated, "I know for a fact that you were hunting." Finally, I said, follow me to the house. He jumped in his truck and followed me back to the house. Sawdust, cedar and Coors Light cans met him. I showed him my license and he checked everything out. He stated I should have my license on me at all times (even when going into town) and again stated he knew I was hunting. I finally said something along the lines of, "I absolutely did not hunt this am, but the feed store closes in 18 minutes and if it speeds this up, I will affirm that I hunted this morning. I have guns and bows in the cabin and looked out the window at the feeder at deer and turkey." He then muttered something and left.

However, generally being deceptive is a bad idea. :-)

Comment

Man I’d be a lot more forthcoming to a GW if shady crap was going on near my place. If you screw up just own it and move on.

Comment

Working...
                              X