Amazon Prime Day!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Do you need a rail under the AR for it to mount?

No. They come with two mounts. Rail and swivel stud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

This is a game changer at my house with 3 kids and a forgetful wife. Has come in handy countless times over the years with the alerts I have set up. I think I paid close to $100 when I first got mine. It's a steal at $17.

I also was able to see that the kid I was paying to let my dog out while I was on vacation wasn't doing it....

Comment

I snuck a tightspot quiver in the cart last night and now my wife has added 5 things to the cart.

waiting to see if she checks out and has the quiver in there. Come on boys wish me luck.

Comment

Originally posted by salth2o View Post
          Thanks for the heads up. Got a pair of these for my daughter.

X 2 on the thanks for the Air Pods heads up. Got a pair for my wife, cause I am tired of the wife and daughter fighting over who used them last and why they weren't charged when the wife wanted to use them.

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
            Roomba $199. Been sweeping dog hair off the hardwoods almost daily so hoping for relief.
            Careful. Had a friend who got one of those. They went out one evening longer than expected. Dog pooped in house. That thing when it kicked on went over the pile, then smeared it all over the house. Not saying the machine did anything wrong. Just a funny happening.

Comment

Originally posted by BW412 View Post
              https://www.amazon.com/Smart-Garage-...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

This is a game changer at my house with 3 kids and a forgetful wife. Has come in handy countless times over the years with the alerts I have set up. I think I paid close to $100 when I first got mine. It's a steal at $17.

I also was able to see that the kid I was paying to let my dog out while I was on vacation wasn't doing it....
              Does this includes the MyQ hub or do you need to purchase that separately? I was looking into this a while back and it seemed like you needed to purchase separately. This looks like it works out of the box.

What about the subscription? Do you have that? Is there any benefit? Do you need it to work with Alexa?

Thanks for posting up. Looks like you could actually get paid to get this. If you use the garage delivery once you get a $30 credit on the next garage delivery. So, you would come out on top at $13.
              Last edited by Jtrage; 10-13-2020, 02:41 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jtrage View Post
                Does this includes the MyQ hub or do you need to purchase that separately? I was looking into this a while back and it seemed like you needed to purchase separately. This looks like it works out of the box.

What about the subscription? Do you have that? Is there any benefit? Do you need it to work with Alexa?

Thanks for posting up. Looks like you could actually get paid to get this. If you use the garage delivery once you get a $30 credit on the next garage delivery. So, you would come out on top at $13.
                My question also.

Comment

Tagged.

Comment

Originally posted by BW412 View Post
                    https://www.amazon.com/Smart-Garage-...=ATVPDKIKX0DER

Does it replace a traditional garage door opener?

Comment

Comment

I saved THOUSANDS of dollars on Amazon Prime Day because I was too busy working.

Comment

Streamlight 88065 Pro Tac HL-X 1,000

$76 but $56 at checkout

26% off at checkout. Great light.

Comment

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                            Does it replace a traditional garage door opener?
                            No it’s added to your current garage door opener. It comes with everything you need except the opener. I don’t use it with Alexa. You download an app to your phone and control it with that. You can set all kinds of alerts. I have mine set to alert me every time it’s opened and when it is left open for more than 10 minutes. You can open and close it with the push of a button on your phone. You really can’t beat it for $17.

I do not have the amazon delivery subscription.

Comment

Originally posted by TCB View Post
                              AirPods for $115....limit 1
                              Are these really that good, and is the price that good? I need a wireless set for working out, and haven’t done research yet.

Comment

Working...
                              X