No announcement yet.

Unforgettable Opening Week 2020 Deer Season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man that’s one of the best TBH post I’ve ever read!! A person can’t beat time in the field with family and friends, when it all comes together it’s amazing. Thanks for sharing.

Comment

Johnny is right, this one is a top thread of 2020...hands down. Way to to for extending your gratitude to your nephews. Sounds like their passion for bowhunting was passed down by you.

2 impressive deer and the stories surrounding their demise was greatness. That's cool that you can hunt your home range of Leander as well....that's always a plus.

Solid Unc!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

You are a great example for them 2 boys, and they're never going to be forgetting about your kindness.
        Great bucks!

Comment

Heck of a story and thanks for sharing!

Comment

Nice!!

Comment

Wow. Heck of a post. Congrats on an unforgettable weekend

Comment

Heck of a post and what a great mentor. Congrats and best of wishes the remainder of the season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great write up Jerimy. I think it is a win-win with you and the boys hunting the openers. Glad y'all ( and trigger) was spared by the rattler.

Comment

Great write up!!

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Great write up and 2 awesome bucks! congrats to the hunters, and you as well Uncle!

Comment

Congrats to all ya'll. That was a heck of a week!

Comment

Awesome! Congrats to everyone and thank you for sharing

Comment

What a great story! Agree with above. Gonna be tough to beat that story this year. Them guys will never forget that trip. Good on you for what you did for them. I’m sure that made for a better trip back home. Congrats on an awesome week!

Comment

This is what TBH is about - sharing great stories like these!! Those boys will never forget that week and I am sure they are hooked on the outdoors for life now. Great job all around and outstanding write-up!

Comment

That was a great write-up. Congratulations to all of you!

Comment

Working...
                                X