Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

My Covid experience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Comment

Prayers for a full recovery

Comment

Prayers up for a full recovery.

Comment

Hang in there. You’ll kick it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

What meds did you take, dex, remdis, plasma, pepcidAC, ???

Prayers up

Comment

Wow that pretty bad, glad you are doing better.

Made in USA has never looked so good after something like that

Comment

Originally posted by hunterdrake View Post
                I started having symptoms of COVID on Saturday September 19th. I stayed home with Fevers up to 104 and respiratory symptoms until Monday 28th. I woke up that am and breathing worse. Oxygen level was 82%. Went to ED and was admitted to ICU. Had a secondary pneumonia with an Empyema. Went to surgery on Tuesday for a VATS procedure to drain the empyema. Ended up with two chest tubes. Was moved down to the COVID unit on Sunday the 4th. Still here in the Covid unit doing much better. Had another drain put in chest wall yesterday to drain another abscess. Just got off high flow oxygen. I have never before been in hospital and this stuff has sucked. The isolation part of it is terrible. Can’t have any visitors. Hopefully will be out soon, but just wanted to let everyone know that COVID sucks.
                Here is my chest. Typical COVID pattern on L side. R side white areas are pneumonia and Empyema

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear how bad you've had it/glad to hear you are kicking it! Prayers for you and your family, let us now when you make it home.

Originally posted by ptaylortx View Post
                Glad you're doing better. I had Covid about 2 months ago. I was pretty much asymptomatic. Just a slight headache and a touch of a cough. Never ran fever and only felt a little fatigued for one day.

I know that it has been out for months that some people don't get sick, and others die or nearly die from it but it still seems odd to me. Several people I know have had it and ranged from severe flu for a week to just no sense of smell for a couple days.

Comment

Wow! Prayers that you recover 100% soon and get back home!

Thanks for sharing your experience.

Comment

Good luck!

Comment

Thanks for sharing your unfortunate experience. Fortunately you seem to be on the mend.

God speed your recovery MrDrake.

Comment

That's one bad right side there. Glad you are able to survive it. It's a blessing that you have thus far. My prayers are with you for complete healing. And getting back to your family ASAP.

Comment

Keep at it man-- hoping you get out of hospital so you can enjoy the deer hunting season.

Comment

praying for fast recovery for hunterdrake

Comment

Originally posted by BuckSmasher View Post
                              Sorry to hear how bad you've had it/glad to hear you are kicking it! Prayers for you and your family, let us now when you make it home.

I know that it has been out for months that some people don't get sick, and others die or nearly die from it but it still seems odd to me. Several people I know have had it and ranged from severe flu for a week to just no sense of smell for a couple days.
                              Buddy of mine tested positive last week. His only symptom was that he lost his sense of smell for not even a whole day. Crazy how this one affects everyone differently.

Comment

Originally posted by Grizz83 View Post
                                Buddy of mine tested positive last week. His only symptom was that he lost his sense of smell for not even a whole day. Crazy how this one affects everyone differently.

Part of that is because there are different strains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X