No announcement yet.

Goodbye Duke. Another over the rainbow bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang man. I really hate to hear that. I drew a portrait of a lab named Duke that looked just like him for a TBHer years ago. I had to do a double take on the thread thinking it was him. Sorry for your family's loss.

Click image for larger version

Name:	20191111_163604.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	118.4 KB
ID:	24633217

Comment

Prayers for your family and Duke.

Comment

Sorry for your loss. Prayers for you and your family. Not much better in this world than a good dog

Comment

I'm sorry, I understand the emptiness. Still feeling the loss of our dogs recent passing.

Comment

Sorry for your lose.

Comment

So very sorry for your loss. My wife and I lost ours 17 yr old dog back in July and we have not got a new dog yet. Can't seem to pull the trigger on a new one.

Comment

RIP Duke. Sorry for your loss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Been there myself a few times. It hurts as bad as losing a human family member.

It is always tough, but get a new puppy as quick as you can stand it. It is absolutely the best medicine IMO.

So sorry

Comment

Sorry for your loss, and can see mine on the horizon. My JRT is 11 tomorrow, diabetic and allergic to **** near everything. I love him dearly.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Oh wow that was a tough read. I'm so sorry for your loss but what I'm getting fond of saying is, I'm glad that you loved something that loved you back so much that you experienced this. For it is best to have loved and lost than to never have loved.

God speed, Sir.

Comment

Working...
                      X