Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My 2020 opening morning 10pt - Broke in the new VXR.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats! I love when old deer get big at the age this buck did. Testimony to patience paying off.

Awesome place to hunt and even better people except that KactusFella he’s a odd one.

Comment

Thanks, Man.

Comment

Thanks everyone. I really appreciate the kind words and congrats.

Comment

You always do a great job on your videos and stories. Thanks for sharing Brandon and congratulations on another stud! I always look forward to your hunt threads in the fall. Take care and good luck the rest of the season!

Comment

Heck of a buck, Congrats!

Comment

Great video. Congrats on a great buck.

Comment

Congratulations, Brandon.

Comment

You never disappoint Brandon, congrats on another fine bowkill buck.

Comment

Congratulations, what a stud!
                    I wonder why it went from a 12 to a 10!
                    Age? Diet?

Comment

Congrats on a great buck.

Comment

congrats

Comment

Big buck as usual. I always look forward to your kills every year. Huge congrats!!

Comment

Great buck Brandon... Congrats on another beauty!!!!!!

Comment

Nice!

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                                Congratulations, what a stud!
                                I wonder why it went from a 12 to a 10!
                                Age? Diet?
                                He’s been a 10 for the most part. Kinda shocked me he added the G5’s last year. I did think he’d keep them this season though.
                                We however do see bucks change point total pretty frequently with no rhyme or reason.

Not sure why he didn’t stay a 12. Guess he just added the G5’s for that one year when he blew up the most. We were crazy dry from all of this past June, July and August of this year so, maybe that didn’t help.

He did get bigger in other areas though, mainly brows, G2’s and mass. So, I really don’t know.

It’s really neat seeing what bucks do from year to year. It’s always a learning experience. I’m just amazed at the whitetail.

Comment

Working...
                                X