X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any doe with a set of balls is a trophy

It has happened

Comment

I hunted a big ole nanny doe one year for like 7 days. I killed my trophy opening morning, so I was just enjoying the time in the woods. She had distinct double throat patched, and the first time I saw her she was standing 20 yards outside the feed pen blowing her lungs out. War was started that day, and I hunted that blind for what seemed like an entire season. Saw her just about every hunt and when I finally got her to step in the pen I smoked her. She is currently hanging on the wall!

Comment

You have a trophy. Taking doe on AHP land is a trophy also. I have never kept a rack

Comment

Any one that blows at me

Comment

When you run an arrow through it!!

Comment

Congratulations on your archery doe from your own land and a 25 yard blood trail, that’s a trophy hunting story for me. Good going!

Comment

To me they are all trophies if it put a smile on your face. Would be liking asking when is a buck a trophy.. depends on where u hunt. My first doe w a bow was kinda small but I grinned cleaning her cause I made a good shot on my first try.

Comment

Always

Comment

They are all trophies. Congrats.

Comment

I am from Wisconsin so its a little different situation for me but every pig I shoot is a huge trophy for me. When I hear them crunching on corn my heart rate goes up just like if a nice buck is headed my way.

Comment

Tbbr

When you enter it into TBBR. LOL. Most people don't know but you can have the skull measured and enter her. I did this a few years back just for kicks and giggles with a muley doe I shot and she ended up scoring #2 in the state.

Pablo

Welcome to Texas Bowhunting and Bowfishing Records The Texas Bowhunting and Bowfishing Records (TBBR) were established in 1975 by the Lone Star Bowhunting Association for the purpose of collecting and recording the data of various species of mammals, fish, and fowl, taken by legal and ethical standards within the State of Texas with bow and…

Comment

Working...
                        X