Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bow Season Not Open this Weekend

Who all is not going tomorrow?
    I just started my first night of a 7 night run. Come next Thursday, I’ll have 7 days off, so probably go next weekend or early next week.
    Those that are going, Good Luck!!!

I am at work in Alaska right now. I’ll fly home next Thursday for 3 weeks off. I can’t wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

covering overtime this weekend, I will most likely head to the woods next Friday.

Comment

Working nights.. vacation starts monday.. unfortunately we have 4 people out hurt. 3 people on vacation just about every week until Jan.. on top of that they are building a new tank so we will have 2 extra jobs per shift.. not likely to get much time off for Deer season.. this will be 2 years in a row.. I might need to find a new gig when the job market opens up..

Comment

Working tomorrow but
          Off Sunday. Probably won’t head into the woods until monday

Comment

I coach a kindergarten and first grade flag football team. We have probably the biggest game of the season tomorrow. I'm focused on that

Comment

Can't go until Sunday.

Comment

I’ll just chase pigs. Nothing good happening yet where I’m at.

Comment

Mama has been kinda sick... depending on how she’s feeling today, I may miss the opener. She’s still sleeping so we shall see!!! Wish us both luck!

Comment

Unfortunately, my first hunt won't be until the 15th, can't wait.

Comment

Got flag football in the morning as well and then daughter has one act play practice after lunch Sunday. We are gonna try to hunt Sat night and Sun morning. Got a good buck coming in in the mornings if the moon doesn't screw us. Otherwise we are hopefully gonna thin the pig population. Good luck to everyone.

Comment

My son has a football game tonight, we are heading up in the morning, staying until Monday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by twistedmidnite View Post
                          I coach a kindergarten and first grade flag football team. We have probably the biggest game of the season tomorrow. I'm focused on that
                          I hope y’all aren’t playing kids from Carthage!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishndude View Post
                            I’ll just chase pigs. Nothing good happening yet where I’m at.
                            I’m off the 2nd and 4th weeks of October. It gets really good that last week at my place. That’s the one I’m looking forward to!!

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                              I hope y’all aren’t playing kids from Carthage!!
                              Lol, burn man burn. Nah, Carthage isn't in our lil flag district. We're still playing up though with pine tree.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X