Serious Bigfoot questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bakin7005 View Post
    How many trail cams are set up in the woods of these United States? 100k?500k? 1M?5M?
    If a sasquwach was out there there would be undeniable proof from trail cams.
    It's fun to imagine though.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk
    Right there with ya.

Comment

All I got is that Conecah sausage is really good.

Comment

Originally posted by twosixteens View Post
        I saw what i thought was possibly one around Terrell a few weeks ago pretty sure it was just Pushbutton though
        [emoji23][emoji3059]It was my brother Darrell [emoji3531][emoji1303]
        He's feeling Depressed cause no one's trying to get a selfie with him. [emoji3].
        Last edited by Pushbutton2; 09-30-2020, 07:10 AM.

Comment

Well now i want Conecah sausage

Comment

NO one ever has pics.

Comment

Anything is possible. Nor sure when u joined tbh but I have a thread on here about an elephant in my Leon county property. Finally figured out where it came from (train).

Comment

Hey, I don’t believe in it either, but still a funky situation none the less.

Comment

I don’t know hat it was you found, but I know what it wasn’t. It wasn’t Bigfoot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I worked with a guy in Conroe,TX who was a Bigfoot hunter in the NW. He was on that TV they had about hunting Bigfoot. We talked about it some. I remember him telling me that some episodes had "creative editing".
                    He told me he's recorded vocalizations that hadn't been identified. They also had some trail cam pics and video that couldn't be positively ID'd. One he said could be a bear walking on 2 legs but there's no reason for a best to be walking on 2 legs.

@sambo73 and I bought some gamecams and ladder stands ftom a guy on here. He was getting out of or taking break from Bigfoot hunting in Texas.

I'm skeptical.

Comment

Why didnt you take a picture?

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                        Here's a picture.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

It sounds like what you found was a pig. Just because you haven't seen any doesn't necessarily mean they are not there, especially if they're just moving in. Also nomadic boars are common as they search for new territory. The wallow and mud attached to the hair sure sounds consistent with a hog. And the thick/bristled hair you found sure sounds like pig as well (long hairs on the tail and mane/back).

Comment

Originally posted by batmaninja View Post
                            I just didn’t put much stock in it until I watched the video, now I’m curious.

Comment

the way 2020 is going.....

Comment

Originally posted by Deerguy View Post
                                It sounds like what you found was a pig. Just because you haven't seen any doesn't necessarily mean they are not there, especially if they're just moving in. Also nomadic boars are common as they search for new territory. The wallow and mud attached to the hair sure sounds consistent with a hog. And the thick/bristled hair you found sure sounds like pig as well (long hairs on the tail and mane/back).
                                It weren’t a wallow, nor was it a lone boar. More than Pretty good at the hog subject, especially lone boars, I am. There are no hogs on the property. The hair also would not be in that particular position on the tree limbs.

Bottom line, if (I) Didn’t see a hog or sign, there ain’t any.

Comment

Working...
                                X