Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hunting in tennis shoes

Depends....

This time of year, we hunt a ranch with paved roads and I’m wearing low top Merrill’s and ankle socks. I even take em off when I get in the blind...

Later, the snake boots come out mainly for dealing with the brush and cactus.

Last edited by Atfulldraw; 10-04-2020, 05:15 PM.

Comment

I’m in my rubber snake boots in a blind right now with my feet filling them up with sweat! I wear rubber boots cause I gotta walk right through my set here. Super jealous of them crocs right about now!

Comment

Ya'll must have paved sidewalks to get to your stand, and zero critters crawling and slithering around. Im wearing my boots at all times on my lease.
        Attached Files

Comment

Right now
          Tennis shoes
          Shorts ( green ) and camp t
          In a 14 foot ladder stand I put up at 3 today

Comment

I've hunted in Nikes during dove season since I was a little kid.Bow season,Nikes..Tree stand spikes climbed in Nikes.Alot of those days were wearing shorts as well.I can hustle after a bird in tennis shoes,and get back real quick.
            The cotton blue jean argument.Or the boot argument(unless they're knee high)always reminds me of Arnold.When asked if he feared a weight falling on his foot...He said,"Do you think that thin,cheap shoe is gonna save your toe if you drop 400 pounds on it"?[emoji23]
            Only person I've ever known that was bit by a rattlesnake,was Carl..And he was f'n with it.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
            X