Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

2020 College Football - Week 4

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    Smart ain’t missing the RRR. [emoji51]
    Herman beats Riley this year. Mark it down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ya think? Way to go out on a limb, Mr Vegas!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post

Might have been a little pandering in my post. [emoji1787]

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        All I see on all the social media groups is negativity and Tom Herman sucks. Nobody is giving TCU credit. Duggan is a baller. If he had started the first game they'd have probably beat Iowa State and be 2-0. Maybe they are good. Texas was a couple of plays short yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        You’re right about Duggan , he is a baller. TCU is going to surprise some people I think

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          Texas has absolutely no chance in Dallas. No reason to even get off the bus after the OU grandma's filp them off.

Comment

2020 College Football - Week 4

Mond is no leader. He played on a great IMG HS and that’s his peak

Jimbo needs to start working in King and let Demond work his way in the lineup. We don’t owe Mond a thing.

Comment

Texas has absolutely no chance in Dallas. No reason to even get off the bus after the OU grandma's filp them off.

I think you’re doing the same bit you do every year, but not sure.

Comment

I agree with Ryan swope. Your not winning this year with mond, he’s had enough Chances to prove himself. Go with king and let his era begin this weekend. Dude actually shows some care and let’s his balls hang. He seems to have more passion and fire than mond, and we need some guys with that dog mentality.

2012 we had JFF, Ryan swope and mike evans who were just flat I’m
                Gonna beat you in their approach, and brought the fire every game. I don’t see anyone on this team with that mentality.

Comment

I'll be watching next week come hell or high water.

I’ll be at a kids fishing event and can hopefully stream it on the phone for some glances.

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    Apparently everyone beats Riley this year.......
                    Herman won't. I will believe the Herman has no wiggle room BS when they kick that loser off the 40. The sooner the better.

Comment

Love seeing my boy Joey b lighting it up he’ll do something great before it’s all over

Comment

Why are y’all revisiting the mond deal y’all have plenty of sample to know what he is no matter how many rounds of golf y’all play he’s still kellen mond

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
                          You’re right about Duggan , he is a baller. TCU is going to surprise some people I think
                          They are gonna have to get better on both lines. They are arguably as good as anyone in the conference skill position wise. Playing a lot of freshmen and sophomores too.

Comment

11AM kick off for both TX v OU and A&M v FL

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
                              I agree with Ryan swope. Your not winning this year with mond, he’s had enough Chances to prove himself. Go with king and let his era begin this weekend. Dude actually shows some care and let’s his balls hang. He seems to have more passion and fire than mond, and we need some guys with that dog mentality.

2012 we had JFF, Ryan swope and mike evans who were just flat I’m
                              Gonna beat you in their approach, and brought the fire every game. I don’t see anyone on this team with that mentality.

It will never happen but I wouldn’t complain if it did.

I rewatched his play this morning and they panned to Mond on the sidelines looking into the field with a blank stare.

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
                                11AM kick off for both TX v OU and A&M v FL

I like our game at 11am. Wish y'alls was at 2:30. I'd like to watch it. Florida is good but they are no Bama.

Comment

Working...
                                X