member sticker help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

member sticker help

Is anyone else not received the supporting member sticker for 2020 or is it just me? And if anyone can let me know who and how to contact about getting it. gotta update the collection lol

I just got mine at the end of last week

Comment

Yeah I should have gotten mine around now as well now that I think about it. I signed up in September 2 years ago.

Sent from my BLA-L29 using Tapatalk

Comment

Did your card get charged?

Comment

I got mine 5 days after renewing earlier this month

Comment

Originally posted by JES View Post
            Did your card get charged?
            Bingo. Had to get a new credit card after I saw fraudulent charges.

Comment

Couple things to check in your PayPal.

Make sure your address is correct. The Post Office is not good at forwarding OR returning, for that matter.

Also, if your credit card has expired....the order will not process. All of this is auto through PayPal, so you need to make sure it is updated. To clear up some misconception, I can not change anything from my end (other than cancel a membership) because anything beyond that.... needs you to log in to your account.

If none of the above is the issue, send me a PM with the name on your PayPal account and I can look to see if I received the order.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                Couple things to check in your PayPal.

Make sure your address is correct. The Post Office is not good at forwarding OR returning, for that matter.

Also, if your credit card has expired....the order will not process. All of this is auto through PayPal, so you need to make sure it is updated. To clear up some misconception, I can not change anything from my end (other than cancel a membership) because anything beyond that.... needs you to log in to your account.

If none of the above is the issue, send me a PM with the name on your PayPal account and I can look to see if I received the order.
                This is why i have been on the green screen since the day i heard about it, THANK YOU Mary, side not so anyone reading this thread, it was completely MY fault not anything to do with the green screen, just wanna make that clear. Admins yall, can take this thread down if need be. ALL fixed and good now

Comment

Originally posted by Loftin View Post
                  THANK YOU Mary, side not so anyone reading this thread, it was completely MY fault not anything to do with the green screen, just wanna make that clear. Admins yall, can take this thread down if need be. ALL fixed and good now
                  Yes same here... I hope I didn't suggest any blame. Just something I had noticed and was going to give it time before reaching out. I'll make sure my PayPal is up to date.

Edit...I also should have looked to my left and saw that I joined in October and not September. #rookiemistake

Comment

Originally posted by Loftin View Post
                    This is why i have been on the green screen since the day i heard about it, THANK YOU Mary, side not so anyone reading this thread, it was completely MY fault not anything to do with the green screen, just wanna make that clear. Admins yall, can take this thread down if need be. ALL fixed and good now
                    No, it's all good

I want to leave it up for those that may need help with the same thing. One thing that most don't know is when you change your address in your PayPal profile that does not change the address in your PayPal subscriptions. That is an additional step that needs to be taken.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post

One thing that most don't know is when you change your address in your PayPal profile that does not change the address in your PayPal subscriptions. That is an additional step that needs to be taken.
                      If someone gets this part figured out on Paypal please let me know how to do it. I have messaged them but havent gotten a response yet. I can see my old address on the subscription info but it wont let me edit.

Comment

Uh....Mary, I didn't receive any renewal message. Maybe, that's the message.

Comment

Originally posted by sharpstick35 View Post
                          I got mine 5 days after renewing earlier this month

X2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                          X