Question for you truck lift guys...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RMW View Post
    Don’t understand why people level their trucks, when you load it down with weight like a gooseneck trailer the front of your truck is sticking up in the air and you look like a fool, there is a reason why the front is lower than the back.
    I don’t think they ever hook up a trailer.

Comment

Doesn’t look lifted to me. Leveling kit will get you what you need.

Comment

That black one doesn’t look lifted. Maybe a leveling kit. Maybe.

I have a 2” leveling kit on my 2017 F250 with no issues. And I pull trailers almost daily.

Comment

Don’t understand why people level their trucks, when you load it down with weight like a gooseneck trailer the front of your truck is sticking up in the air and you look like a fool, there is a reason why the front is lower than the back.
          Yeah because everyone loads their truck down and pulls a gooseneck...come on now

Comment

Question for you truck lift guys...

I did a 1.5” level to get as close to stock as possible while letting me run 276/65/20 tires. This gave me the clearance round wanted without changing the ride and performance of the front end by much... it fit the tires with no trimming and no rubbing and I get compliments weekly from guys on location (oilfield)

IMO it doesn’t look lifted, just slightly taller and more aggressive. AND doesn’t squat when Ipull a trailer, unless I’m riding dirty...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Pull trailers all the time, air bags in the back on all my trucks for leveling. I like the look and want to run a bit bigger tires

Comment

Originally posted by PassnItOn View Post
                Pull trailers all the time, air bags in the back on all my trucks for leveling. I like the look and want to run a bit bigger tires
                This. I regularly hook up to 18k lbs. not an issue.

Comment

I’m planning on leveling my 2020 Silverado, don’t want a lift. Following along.

Comment

Leveled.

Comment

Originally posted by Mudslinger View Post
                      Level or lift, be ready for your gas mileage to drop up to 3 mpg!
                      I'm a big MPG guy and didn't notice any change on my 2020 with JUST a level kit. If adding oversized tires they will kill MPGs as will going to a more aggressive tire. I think most people change tires or do a leveling kit on their first set of new tires and it really drops, but I think most all of the drop is from the tire they choose.

Comment

Originally posted by BrianL View Post
                        I'm a big MPG guy and didn't notice any change on my 2020 with JUST a level kit. If adding oversized tires they will kill MPGs as will going to a more aggressive tire. I think most people change tires or do a leveling kit on their first set of new tires and it really drops, but I think most all of the drop is from the tire they choose.
                        This is my feeling as well. Most guys go with larger tires that are E rated which is significantly more mass than the stock tires. You can change your driving habits to get most of the mpg's back but most guys don't like that and end up eating the mileage.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                          Looks 2” leveled on front to me.
                          With the tires being 285s and not having much space, I guarantee it is just a leveling kit.

Comment

leveled!

Comment

Working...
                            X