Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did they go to town for lunch?

Comment

Well I am typing this completely sick right now. The dog found him, and even had him bayed on one point. Thought it’s was going to be pretty quick and easy. Then it became a chase and the deer just flat out ran the dog. So much appreciation for Kevin coming out and his efforts!
      There was decent blood too, but for now this deer is still alive.

We are running into town to grab lunch. This has now turned into a gun hunt (MLD property) in hopes that he makes a return.

I’ll try to get an upload of the shot for y’all. I’m going to stay optimistic still that we are going to get this deer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m like buck Jane hope your waiting on the dog, that’s a great plan on a trophy like he is. Good luck on the recovery
        Wow just read your post, good luck and don’t give up
        Last edited by thebowhunters; 10-31-2020, 11:38 AM.

Comment

Oh man, hate to hear that. Maybe he’ll show back up.

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post
            Well I am typing this completely sick right now. The dog found him, and even had him bayed on one point. Thought it’s was going to be pretty quick and easy. Then it became a chase and the deer just flat out ran the dog. So much appreciation for Kevin coming out and his efforts!
            There was decent blood too, but for now this deer is still alive.

We are running into town to grab lunch. This has now turned into a gun hunt (MLD property) in hopes that he makes a return.

I’ll try to get an upload of the shot for y’all. I’m going to stay optimistic still that we are going to get this deer!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            Man that’s tough. Hoping he shows back up.

Comment

[ATTACH]1026021[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1026022[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]1026023[/ATTACH]

Comment

Sorry to hear that Zach! Hopefully he lives and yall can get on him again eventually.

Comment

Man that is tough. Hopefully you can seal the deal with the old boom stick. Do you mind filling us in on the details of the hunt? Did you end up taking a longer shot than anticipated?

Comment

Dang it! Hated to read that you guys lost him..hoping for closure!

Comment

Ouch! I bet you are sick..

Comment

Here’s the shot

Comment

Sorry to hear that Zach. My heart fell to my stomach when I read the first sentence of your post.

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                            Sorry to hear that Zach. My heart fell to my stomach when I read the first sentence of your post.
                            Thanks man! Gonna stay positive.

Comment

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post

Can't see it....move your phone closer.. or send me the file from the camera

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                Can't see it....move your phone closer.. or send me the file from the camera

I was able to zoom in with my phone. So never mind[emoji41]

Comment

Working...
                                X