South Texas buck (Take 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 8pointer View Post

Yesterday afternoon, he was back at the original setup.

This morning, he was a late arrival, but was there at the new setup. It will be interesting to see what he does this afternoon and tomorrow morning.

Tomorrow afternoon will be the first sit. I’m gonna try to get this done boys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stop by and pick me up tomorrow. I'll sit in the stand opposite of you. We'll get him!

Comment

Looks like he’s showing some consistency and is liking that second setup. Let’s see what he does in the morning.

Comment

Man, I'd have a hard time sleeping tonight if I knew I was going after that sucker!!

Comment

May I make a Suggestion? Look at wind direction for this weekend, and turn the feeder with the worse wind off. That way he does not have a choice. I have done this several time with customers. Never fails, you show at one, he is at other. Good luck. Will be following along.

Comment

Originally posted by Krivoman View Post
            May I make a Suggestion? Look at wind direction for this weekend, and turn the feeder with the worse wind off. That way he does not have a choice. I have done this several time with customers. Never fails, you show at one, he is at other. Good luck. Will be following along.
            I like your idea, but the blinds are set the exact same. Both are due North of the feeders.

Comment

well i would still turn one off. illuminate his choices. Maybe pick blind that is best set up for which way he comes in and which way hunter comes in.

Comment

Great idea

Comment

Looks like he’s showing some consistency and is liking that second setup. Let’s see what he does in the morning.

And then?

Comment

Too foggy for pics. Plan is to be in the blind this afternoon. To be continued....

Comment

Good luck.

Comment

We were hoping for the wind to switch and come out of the south for the setup..... looks like we got what we wanted

Comment

Get after him

Comment

Good luck. Great looking deer.

Comment

MAN!! This thread is as frustrating as the "Q" thread!! Come on already... let's get that sucker dedd!! We need LDP's!

Comment

We were hoping for the wind to switch and come out of the south for the setup..... looks like we got what we wanted

I sure hope you get him Zach!! I talked to Jeremy this week and he said that he would give me the green light on him if he is still alive in a few weeks!!!

Just Kidding...I did try though

Comment

Working...
                                X