This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
    Well since you’re not dove hunting this season yet guess I’ll go hit the fields [emoji3061][emoji1634]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
      D was stellar on the last 2 drives as well. [emoji1]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Thankfully. Was getting Todd Orlando and Charlie Strong flashbacks all game prior too.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
        Thankfully. Was getting Todd Orlando and Charlie Strong flashbacks all game prior too.

For real!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

As for the SEC joining the party this week, 7 teams had to lose and I got the feeling that Bama and Florida are the front runners to make the title game. Long ways to go...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sam is still a warrior. Mond looks miserable, like he hates being on the field.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
              Uhhmmm I dove hunted the last 3 weekends and the 9/1 opener ..

I would have missed all the games to date except Covid happened.

Thank the lord i have some good deer to chase starting Saturday... along with my son in flag football on Sundays, my middle daughter in soccer on sundays, and my youngest girl in basketball on Saturdays i got plenty to bye time [emoji1787]

Comment

Thank the lord i have some good deer to chase starting Saturday... along with my son in flag football on Sundays, my middle daughter in soccer on sundays, and my youngest girl in basketball on Saturdays i got plenty to bye time [emoji1787]

Y'all ain't still comin baw?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  Y'all ain't still comin baw?

We already came lol, gonna take a quick nap before round two. I’ll take it we are REALLY young we’ll be back in short order, and not that fake WERE BACKKK either

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                    Why? I said repeatedly on here I was worried about this game and just get out with a win. We have a senior QB that I trust to put us over the hump and he did.
                    If you consider TT to be a hump....yeah.

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
                      If you consider TT to be a hump....yeah.

What do you consider Mississippi State? Just curious...

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                        As far as OU goes...yes. The display they put on is unacceptable. I understand the Freshman redshirt QB, but the O-line was supposed to be one of the best in the nation. The defense should be a little better...they are not. They need to take a week off and then quit. I refuse to pump sunshine. It makes me want to puke.
                        The QB transfer portal dried up? Football Jesus isn’t going to get it done this year? OU is playing with Riley’s recruits? What else?

I am feeling pretty **** bad for you right now!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                          The QB transfer portal dried up? Football Jesus isn’t going to get it done this year? OU is playing with Riley’s recruits? What else?

I am feeling pretty **** bad for you right now!
                          You obviously don't know much about football.

Comment

Enjoy your National Championship!

Why quit on your team? Hell, I have been driving to Austin Texas for games for over 20 years. The last 10 has been painful at times but I never quit on them!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                              You obviously don't know much about football.
                              You are correct....never played it or watched it! Matter of fact I never had an athletic bone in my body!

I am just a Saturday fan who sits on my *** on the couch and drinks Coors Light, eats Cheetos and scratches my balls while I watch college football!

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                                Enjoy your National Championship!

Why quit on your team? Hell, I have been driving to Austin Texas for games for over 20 years. The last 10 has been painful at times but I never quit on them!

Whoa who quit? I’ll watch every game I’m trying to make light of getting our butts handed to us, but I’m also looking at a team depleted of experience, there’s plenty of bright spots an good young talent. We’re just not there and i don’t see it changing. This team is loaded with young talent it’s not if but when. So pump the brakes on your “quitting on the team” speech. Funny you don’t pick out a litany of guys on here that in the last 24 hrs we’re hard on their
                                Team’s performance as well.... so move along

Comment

Working...
                                X