No announcement yet.

Help answer a question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I shower when I'm especially dirty or am in a hurry.
    If neither of those apply, I'm soaking in the hottest water I can stand. Pretty relaxing way to browse Instagram or read a hunting mag. Might even take a quick nap.

Comment

Only if I can catch the wife in there, or if I’m hurt. I fell out of the back of my truck last year and landed on my shoulder, and pretty much everything hurt.Ice cream and hot bath followed by a cold shower sure took a lot of soreness out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I take about 3 or 4 baths per year. Like above, normally if I am really sore or sick. Not something I'm ashamed of, but not something I would say in front of anyone "a bath sounds nice, I'm going to take a hot bath when I get home"....that's weird.
        Last edited by hot_rod_eddie; 09-22-2020, 11:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by hot_rod_eddie View Post
          I take about 3 or 4 baths per year. Like above, normally if I am really sore or sick. Not something I'm ashamed of, but not something I would say in front of anyone "a bath sounds nice, I'm going to take a hot bath when I get home"....that's weird.
          This! You cracked me up bud.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
            I cooked dinner for my girlfriend, her sister and mother, and her mother’s boyfriend tonight. After dinner we are having a drink and a commercial pops up of a grown man taking a bath. My Girlfriends mother’s boyfriend pipes up and says “that looks great, I’m going to take a bath when I get home”. I thought he was joking, but he was dead serious.

I can’t imagine taking a bath if a shower was an option, and I figured that most men thought the same on this. Do men take baths these days?? Am I missing something?? Or is it just the city culture I’m surrounded by?
            Nothing like sitting in your own dirt, sweat and fumunda!

Pretty sure thats from having high levels of estrogen.

Comment

Originally posted by nairb2580 View Post
              I will soak in Epsom salt and hot water for awhile then let the water out and take a shower. Havent had an actual bath in years.
              This is right on the money.

Epsom salt soak after a hard workout is awesome, and then I like to finish with a cold shower.

Comment

Growing up we didn't have a shower.. I still take a bath if I get wet and cold hunting or if I'm outside in the cold rain all day at work .. it helps warm you back up ..

Comment

Soak in tub and then take a shower.

Comment

I haven’t taken a bath since I was a child.

I stand up when I pee,
                    I stand up when I shower.

I’m starting to wonder about some of y’all

Comment

This in a hot bath after a hard day does wonders for me

Click image for larger version

Name:	rub.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	23.5 KB
ID:	24632235

Comment

If you wear skinny jeans then why not also take a bath.

Comment

I remember as a kid farting in the tub and it still stunk

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

When Momma wants to take a bath we take a bath dang it!

Comment

Originally posted by cantexduck View Post
                              Soak in tub and then take a shower.

This^^^^

My muscles are strung very tight and a good soak occasionally helps.

Most of you prob don’t take baths because you can’t get out once you get in. [emoji12]

Comment

Shower most of the time, unless Im pretty black blue and purple after a fight, then I rest my bones in a hot bath till I'm comfortable. Gotta soak the blood off most times.

Comment

Working...
                                X