Two girls, two years, one completed family

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    You’re ruined!!! Those two girls gonna have you so twisted up you don’t know which way is up. God bless you and your wife. Saints!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You aren’t kidding.

Comment

Originally posted by ttechdallas View Post
      Awesome and congratulations. We started a similar journey 20 years ago. First, a little girl. Several years later, a little boy. Were fortunate to adopt both. Not without its challenges, but still the best thing ever.
      Amen.

Comment

Originally posted by Bci2nd View Post
        We were certified on 6-1-19 and received our first placement on 6-3-19. She was 28 days old.

Parental rights have been terminated, we have filed for adoption and should go to court end of October, first of November. She is my shadow, has my 12 year old all kinds of whipped, she says jump, he asks how high. My 10 year old has had fun with a real life baby doll.

I too am extremely glad “I did it to make the wife happy.”

Awesome! Good luck! It’s amazing how quickly they become part of the family.

Comment

Originally posted by Bci2nd View Post
          We were certified on 6-1-19 and received our first placement on 6-3-19. She was 28 days old.

Parental rights have been terminated, we have filed for adoption and should go to court end of October, first of November. She is my shadow, has my 12 year old all kinds of whipped, she says jump, he asks how high. My 10 year old has had fun with a real life baby doll.

I too am extremely glad “I did it to make the wife happy.”

Sometimes, in the quiet of the moment, a whisper settles over your ear. Praying for your power brother ❤️

Comment

Originally posted by bullets13 View Post
            On September 21st, 2018, my wife and I received our first foster placement. It was terrifying at the time, as we had no kids of our own, and had no experience raising children. To be perfectly honest, I wasn’t even sure I wanted to be a father, and was mostly trying to make my wife happy. Within a few days I was in love, and within a few weeks it felt like they had been with us forever. In September 2019 we were blessed to be able to adopt our daughters.

a good friend of our youngest son was a foster child. He told me stories of his life before being chosen for a foster family. It was horrifying about his upbringing and what he endured.

He is now in the US Air Force training as a Pilot and A drone Pilot.

Thank You for making a difference in these girls lives.

Comment

Kingdom work. God bless you guys

Comment

How awesome is this, You & your wife were God Sent for these beautiful children. Congrats on a beautiful family. You Sir are a Saint, God Bless !!!!

Comment

Good good stuff!

Comment

Having lived in an Orphanage for almost nine years I know how blessed she is to have you and your family. Nothing can replace loving parents and siblings.
                    God bless you and family.

Comment

My daughter and her husband have fostered several kids until they could be placed. We became close to them and then they were gone. The two I remember best were a Hispanic brother and sister. They were great little kids and I was hoping she would adopt them, but family members always have preference if they can be approved. She finally did adopt a couple kids and they are our own as much as if they were blood, maybe more since the circumstances are different.

Anyway, good on you and yours !

Comment

THIS made me smile ... God bless you !!!

DWC

Comment

Cutie pies!
                          God bless y’all.

Comment

It takes a special kind of person to accept this kind of responsibility. You got yourself 2 beautiful little girls. Good on ya, Bud.

Comment

Weird - had a dream about this last night. My nephew is 5 and knows he was adopted. He told me that adoption was like when he got picked for his baseball team and you have to do a good job so you can stay on the team. I said kind of buddy but we’re not going to kick you off the team - you’re part of the family the same as everyone else. I told him everyone loved him and even if you get mad at your family sometimes they still love you and you should love them.

He said - I know, can we play trucks now...so we played trucks.

Comment

Awesome!!

Comment

Working...
                                X