No announcement yet.

The Return

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please do not misunderstand me... I am thrilled that people are coming together to pray for our country. God told us to do that, and he said that if we did He would hear us from Heaven and heal our land... There's prayer and there's repentance... and both must occur for Him to react fully. I pray this happens.

Comment

Originally posted by woodsman View Post
      Be wary of any proclaimed “prophet” whose predictions don’t come to fruition (Cahn 2015), and then crawfishes saying well, I didn’t say exactly when...

I’m sure 100% of the history & cultural context Cahn provides is true, but Scripture is simply silent on many specifics, and therefore so should we be. We’ve seen too many of this type come and go... see pastor John Hagee also.

We must keep our eyes on the #1 Best Seller - God’s Word—and not these commentaries.
      Absolutely correct

Comment

Baha'is believe that God periodically reveals his will through divine messengers, whose purpose is to transform the character of humankind and to develop, within those who respond, moral and spiritual qualities
        A national prayer for unity from every religion is wonderful idea

Comment

I am praying that this and other movements that are taking place at this time will spark a revival in this country and around the world. We sure need God to intervene in a big way that only he can.

Comment

Working...
          X