Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Opening day must be close...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rtp View Post
    The days are ticking by slower and slower!

yes.......they are......im counting the minutes, trust me!!!

Comment

I think what happens to most of you this time of year is that the neighbors start feeding. And they go back home

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

I have “one” that i’m on the fence about. I’m not convinced hes 4 or older. But he just showed up and has been in several times at night only.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup.

And scattering of empty corn bags on the side of the road heading out to lease. lol

J

Comment

Same.

Comment

Gone like the wind......

Comment

That and my allergies just went off for the first time all year.

I always said October is the greatest month of the year, cooler temps, hunting season starts, MLB playoffs, football in full swing... and I'm allergic to it.

Comment

So far, the biggest buck I have on camera ia an old four pointer with just one antler. I keep hoping he will spring out two antlers, but then he returns the next year missing the right side. If I get hard up for meat, I might have to cash his chips.

Comment

The acorns are dropping so hunt the Oak groves when season starts.

Comment

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
                      All the bucks have disappeared from my cams. Thats how I know. [emoji38]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                      same the buck im after was there morning and afternoon for weeks haven't showed up in a week now

Comment

Working...
                      X