No announcement yet.

conceal carry with tshirt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

been carrying for coming up on 40 years, just about every way possible,,and with many different pistols, by far the most comfortable has been a ambidextrous nylon pancake holster outside the waistband but inside the belt,,

i have little to no use for most of these holsters people now days think are comfortable,,, because they are not, hard plastic or stiff leather neither is comfy for all day wear

Comment

Originally posted by xman59 View Post
      been carrying for coming up on 40 years, just about every way possible,,and with many different pistols, by far the most comfortable has been a ambidextrous nylon pancake holster outside the waistband but inside the belt,,

i have little to no use for most of these holsters people now days think are comfortable,,, because they are not, hard plastic or stiff leather neither is comfy for all day wear
      This is exactly how I carry. I started running my belt along the outside of the pancake holster for better retention. I’ve literally taken naps with my gun on my hip from forgetting. That being said. I’ve always worn an undershirt with my clothes. Just a habit now.

Comment

Not without an undershirt, at least when carrying IWB.

I always wear a UA heat gear undershirt anyway though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I carry a 5" 1911 in a leather IWB at 4:00 with just a loose fitting tshirt. I'm a bigger guy so it's easier to hide it. I'm sure there are more comfortable options but I've gotten to where I don't notice it.

Comment

Every single day

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              All the time w/ a traditional outside pancake.
              Same here.

Comment

I carry owb because it's more comfortable to me.. I carry every single day, all day, everywhere, with either a t-shirt or untucked Magellan type shirt, or untucked polo.

Comment

N82 Tactical. The Professional model. Concealment, retention, sweat protection for your pistol, and very comfortable.

You’re welcome !

Comment

I usually wear pants.

Comment

and in those pants I carry 24/7 IWB
                      I'd look at a different/more comfortable holster maybe?

Comment

Every day Shorts with a tee shirt, and many times with no shirt. Not a sole knows( can see) I am carrying.

Comment

I carry a sub compact. Front pocket with outline hiding kydex or sticky holster. I'm paranoid about IWB or OWB. Too easy for someone to grab.

No appendix for me. Too close to the boys.....

Comment

I do, but it took a while to find a IWB holster that was comfortable

Comment

Sneaky Pete.

Comment

Full size glock 22 or s/w mp full size in alien gear iwb appendix carry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X