Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lufkin Powersports just dropped the hammer on me...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russ79 View Post
    Justin, my wife visited with him (poor Ricky) and apparently he fat fingered a couple of things so it is now down to $2429. And apparently you are either selling too many or not getting enough in because he said your inventory is real low so even if I wanted to trade not much chance right now.
    Lucky that your wife talked with him and Ricky's fingers got cured.

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
      One word: Honda... Yep, time for a trade, but NOT for another Ranger! especially if you want to buy once and have it last as long as your retirement does...
      Yep, me and dad use a pioneer 700 and it’s solid. You couldent give me a Polaris product

Comment

Mule or Teryx 4

Comment

I am pretty much a brand loyal kind of guy. Been driving Fords exclusively since about 1980 and researched UTV's pretty heavy before I bought my first Polaris. The 2011 model was pretty much a lemon- Polaris didn't make the engines for them then and everyone kept pointing at the other guy over who was responsible for the fuel pump vapor locking and the engine over heating. My 2015 has been a pretty solid machine over all......until it wasn't. My wife says it is because I don't baby it. She could be right but I will never admit it.

Comment

Working...
          X