Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

What Work Boots Are You Wearing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    This last time, I was talked into the Red Wing square toes. They are actually really comfortable. I'm still having trouble getting past the looks though. In a size 15, they look like you just stuck a couple of shoe boxes on your feet.
    Ha!

Comment

Redwing Irish Setter

Comment

I went with the new Red Wing Square Safety Toe Waterproof boot. Very comfortable. If they don't pan out, may give the Thorogoods a shot next time.

Comment

Red Wing!

Comment

Justin’s. I can wear these on 12 and 24hr shifts with no foot pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tlh2865 View Post
              I know a bunch of guys up here have had good luck with Ariat pull ons, I know I like mine
              I like my Ariats. I have both work boots and stockmans, and they interchange pretty well. In the winter I mainly wear the stockmans.

Comment

Company buys us new boots every year, and I’ve tried most of the brands out there. I don’t do lace up boots, it’s the pull on “cowboy” style only for me. After cycling through all the brands, and buying a few pairs out of pocket because some were just so terrible, I have settled on Twisted X. They are comfortable right out of the box, and the outsoles are tough. I spend a lot of time walking on gravel/rock and they hold up well. The insoles can wear out a little quicker, but I just buy a spare set on amazon for 20-30 bucks. I have burned through some in 6 months, but I usually change them after a year. I get a new pair for work and the old ones get new insoles and become my deer lease boots.

Comment

Twisted X Lites for me.

Comment

After trying Double H, Justin, and Twisted X I bought a pair of Thorogood lace ups. Hands down the most comfortable steel toe I’ve ever worn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ariat Workhog VenTEK

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                      X