2020 College Football Week 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eradicator View Post
    C'mon now. Is the season different, yes. Does it matter, yes. It will never be like it was so this is highly important as to how it has handled. Could end up being better, or could end up being much much worse......
    Never be like it was? You cannot predict the future. No idea on how things will pan out

Comment

Listening to Liucci right now. He's predicting 7 wins. Sounds like Hines is transferring somewhere else. Can't wait till all the Sumlin recruits are long gone.

Comment

I made a decision to not let this pandemic change the little world that I live in if at all possible.

I purchased my season tickets, went to the game as I have year after year. Enjoyed the game and I will be there when Texas plays TCU in a few weeks.

If anything derails the college football season, it will be the contact tracing that does it. The virus is real and is impossible to control. The one thing that can be manipulated and controlled is the testing and contact tracing.

If they want to allow the college season to proceed, it will. If they want to derail the season it will be through the contact tracing.

My belief is that the Big 10 and Pac 12 know this and are willing to play the season knowing that this is a possibility and are willing to say "we are playing" and knowing that it is highly likely that they will never make it to late October because of the contact tracing.

Only time will tell and I am going to as many games as I can while they are playing!

Comment

Originally posted by Aggiehunter08 View Post
          Listening to Liucci right now. He's predicting 7 wins. Sounds like Hines is transferring somewhere else. Can't wait till all the Sumlin recruits are long gone.
          LOL but I thought it was because of social injustices and to take time off to help his community....

Comment

Originally posted by EastTexasMan View Post
            LOL but I thought it was because of social injustices and to take time off to help his community....
            I knew better than to be that naive

Comment

I watched some of the Louisiana Tech southern miss game, and I hope there is never another reason for that southern miss coach to be on my TV! God that guy is obnoxious!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
                All I’m saying is this could still be the Aggie’s year. Nothing has been lost. I’m more worried about Vandy finding an out and canceling on Saturday than this.

Interesting that these are all Sumlin recruits opting out. I look forward to following the “great work” they are going to do in our community while they focus on injustice and such instead of playing football. This kid quit on his team. That’s all.

That’s what I thought when it was announced over here. Lots of “runners” or whatever they are called now giving kids a bunch of bad advice.

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                I watched some of the Louisiana Tech southern miss game, and I hope there is never another reason for that southern miss coach to be on my TV! God that guy is obnoxious!

I thought he was obnoxious enough I switched to the Miami game I think

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post
                  I made a decision to not let this pandemic change the little world that I live in if at all possible.

I purchased my season tickets, went to the game as I have year after year. Enjoyed the game and I will be there when Texas plays TCU in a few weeks.

If anything derails the college football season, it will be the contact tracing that does it. The virus is real and is impossible to control. The one thing that can be manipulated and controlled is the testing and contact tracing.

If they want to allow the college season to proceed, it will. If they want to derail the season it will be through the contact tracing.

My belief is that the Big 10 and Pac 12 know this and are willing to play the season knowing that this is a possibility and are willing to say "we are playing" and knowing that it is highly likely that they will never make it to late October because of the contact tracing.

Only time will tell and I am going to as many games as I can while they are playing!

The whole contact tracing this is just crap. Baylor got screwed because of it.

Comment

Originally posted by gekko man View Post

Contact tracing can basically shut down any program at any time

Comment

Lot of attrition for a team not winning [emoji3166]

Comment

Curious to see this 3 man Rb rotation... i expect one of these guys to transfer in the future hate that cause i like them all

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post

Curious to see this 3 man Rb rotation... i expect one of these guys to transfer in the future hate that cause i like them all

WWLMD? . . What would les miles do . . lol

Comment

Originally posted by Sharecropper View Post
                            WWLMD? . . What would les miles do . . lol

Eat some grass, dive right, dive left, dive up the middle, fake punt

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
                              Eat some grass, dive right, dive left, dive up the middle, fake punt

Comment

New depth chart. Couple moves

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X