X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent via PayPal. Congratulations

Comment

Congratulations!

A question about the broadcast. Did NBC pipe in noise or is my TV about to die?
      When I first heard it I got really excited. I thought the wind was getting ready to start howling but the flag was not moving.
      Last edited by 18ncs; 09-21-2020, 01:10 PM.

Comment

Me and my dad got to play with a member about 7 years ago, and my dad was a former Nike tour player (korn ferry now) and i was a scratch golfer then and shot 67-74 regularly on any course

well i honestly hit the ball incredible but only hit 4 fairways

but if you hit fairways you can get some close, but i shot a 84 and it felt like a 71 lol....

the rough in some spots were 4-7'' and it was a guaranteed bogey or worse

its probably my favorite course of all time..it was truly a euphoric course that is fair but stupid difficult...

their really is no way to play that course a certain way but just play immaculate golf

my dad shot a 82 and played his *** off also...crazy course

Comment

Abe sent via snail mail. Let me know me if you don't get it in a few days. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
            Me and my dad got to play with a member about 7 years ago, and my dad was a former Nike tour player (korn ferry now) and i was a scratch golfer then and shot 67-74 regularly on any course

but if you hit fairways you can get some close, but i shot a 84 and it felt like a 71 lol....

its probably my favorite course of all time..it was truly a euphoric course that is fair but stupid difficult...

their really is no way to play that course a certain way but just play immaculate golf

I did not get to watch as much as I wanted but enjoyed not having fans. To me it gives you a chance to set up the course how you want and not have it trampled. What little I saw of the greens, they did not appear firm or extremely fast. Again, I did not see much.

I missed seeking it but had to laugh at the guy losing the ball on the first hole

Oh, and nice putt(s) Danny Boy!

Last edited by 18ncs; 09-21-2020, 02:37 PM.

Comment

They did that for a reason, this course with stupid fast greens would be a disaster lol

Winner would be around 9-13 over

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

PP Sent

Comment

Sent PP

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Sent!

Comment

Sent PP. congrats

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post

That’s a Great Story. I couldn’t break 200 on that Course and would probably just give up and walk to the Clubhouse for Beers.

Comment

PP sent. Congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by lilavidhunter View Post
                            That’s a Great Story. I couldn’t break 200 on that Course and would probably just give up and walk to the Clubhouse for Beers.

I certainly enjoyed myself , especially after hitting in my mind a perfect tee shot and it was 15 yards off line, theirs something about that course that is spooky, every shot you needed 100% focus

That’s why I wasn’t surprised Bryson won because he overthinks in general but he focuses to the extreme every shot and bombs [emoji378] it too lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good response so far on sending in the ol’Abes. Remember to put your screen name in the notes.

Comment

Congrats PP sent

Comment

Working...
                                X