How to Stop Sideways Pictures?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to Stop Sideways Pictures?

I'm trying to upload some photos as attachments, and the preview of the post has flipped them sideways. How do I fix this?

I think if you select the “square” option on your iPhone when you take them they will stay true but not 100%

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

When you take a pic with a smart phone, turn it sideways with the shutter button on the right side and they will always be oriented correctly.
      To correct a sideways pic, use your editing software and rotate it 90 degrees and save it. Then rotate it back where it appears with the correct orientation on your screen, then save it again.

That fixes most of them, at least iPhone pics anyway.

Comment

simple and easy fix. Screenshot the picture you’re wanting to post then crop it to just be the picture and not the rest of your screen. Save and post.

Comment

Set your pics up for 800x800 pixels or smaller. As long as they are equal to or smaller than those dimensions, they should post correctly.

Comment

Thanks for the help folks!

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I’ve been able to go into edit mode for the photo and rotate it 4 times to where it’s back to the same orientation it was showing before, then when re-uploading they stay oriented correctly.

Comment

Working...
                X