• Show
Clear All

What’s this O/U worth

I have a citori 12 gauge “steel special”
    Anyone know what it’s worth?
    Attached Files

$1000 to $1200 depending on condition

Comment

Worthless..... just send it my way and I will take it off your hands.

Seriously though, depending on condition 1200-1600 give or take. Brand new ones when i was looking were close to 2000

Comment

$1100.00

Comment

I'd put it a good bit lower than the other posters. When checking values I look specifically at completed listings on Gunbroker. Active listings are great but unless they have bids then they're worthless. This one just sold 8/23 with much nicer wood (subjective) and a hard case for $975.

Comment

Does it have external chokes?

Comment

How many Citori's has anyone seen that handle 3-1/2'' shells? That's the first one I've seen.

Comment

I have the original chokes. But there's some Carlson's Skeet chokes on it in the picture.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastwood View Post
                  How many Citori's has anyone seen that handle 3-1/2'' shells? That's the first one I've seen.
                  That’s pretty cool feature, I sure wouldn’t want to take that to the salt marsh to hunt ducks but maybe geese on the prairie or inland ducks.

I switched it o/u a few years ago for duck goose hunting because I like them and usually two shots is enough. And for the few times I get to go a year, I can afford to buy the best shotgun shells.

Look up browning synergy. Salt grass is one I have

I have a Citori 20. But doesn’t have screw in chokes. I wish it did now. I bought it a long time ago before I really got into knowing that chokes really made a difference

I’d say it’s worth over $1000 for sure.

Comment

Working...
                  X