Deleted Facebook Permanently

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ATI View Post
    I mostly use it to keep in touch with family around the world. If I didn't have family overseas I'd get rid of Facebook as well.
    I created a WhatsApp Family group and many joined, but some of my family are not on or refuse to use WhatsApp.
    I think about getting rid of Facebook at least once or twice a month.
    I used to use WhatsApp in the past but since I have used Telegram Messenger I have also stopped using Facebook and WhatsApp.

Comment

I reduced my foot print there from 300+ friends to 7. Not because I quit caring about these people but because I was tired of the intrusion of FB. Intrusions are still present but minimal and manageable.

I stay due to groups I'm involved in that provide information primarily.

Comment

Great decision I made on New Years Day. Deleted Facebook and Twitter. I have not missed either. To each his own.

Comment

Never had it

Comment

I have never joined FB for personal reasons. I would think it’s like any other tool if used properly with some intelligence interjected. No doubt there are many issues related with FB as we all know.

Comment

I have no problem with FB, I cleaned it up. I watch David chappel and concerts All the time. Watched Van Halen last night cause of Eddie passing, Roth has no voice left

Comment

Cotton Picker pricing on FB is hilarious too, join 3 or 4 cotton groups and start giggling

Comment

I still don't have a FB account or Twitter or Instagram.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Been off fb for a couple of years now and don’t really miss it. I don’t have an issue with SM or those who use it but I don’t want to support fb or twittter.

Comment

Originally posted by TXBuck74 View Post
                      Been off fb for a couple of years now and don’t really miss it. I don’t have an issue with SM or those who use it but I don’t want to support fb or twittter.

Agree 100%

Comment

I tried to delete and hold out for the 30 days but I needed to use market place. Had to reactivate to use it.
                        Still haven't posted or scrolled anything on FB in over a year.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I have been in FB jail for 30 days twice, still 5 days to go on my second jail period. I like raising the ire of liberals!

Comment

I deleted my account in 2016.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Only things I miss about it are the marketplace, 903 Outdoors, East Texas Hunting Club, and Mississippi Bowhunters. And I only miss them during deer season...

The drama and whining I do not miss.

Comment

I've never seen a reason to delete it. I laugh at some of the liberal post but enjoy seeing pics of my grandkids and their friends in athletic events.

Comment

Working...
                                X