Which one of you jokers is this.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by planomustang View Post
    Sometime next week. I will be heading north on FM 730.
    I'll let my brother know then, he lives up that way. [emoji57]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by BUCKSTAR View Post
      Huntsville

I was going to say the same until I saw the Wataburger in a gas station. I see the Snag’s tow trucks around here ALL the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Corrigan it is

Comment

Originally posted by BUCKSTAR View Post
          Corrigan it is
          I am fairly impressed with how many people could tell this is Corrigan I just these two pictures...One Has to really know Corrigan!

Bonus question.... How many sacks of corn were left in front of Brookshire Brothers at 2 o’clock that same afternoon during the one-week $4.99 a 40 pound bag of corn special?

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post
            I am fairly impressed with how many people could tell this is Corrigan I just these two pictures...One Has to really know Corrigan!

Bonus question.... How many sacks of corn were left in front of Brookshire Brothers at 2 o’clock that same afternoon during the one-week $4.99 a 40 pound bag of corn special?

Comment

Originally posted by drop dead fred View Post
              I wish... would have been able to start my 2 feeders. The place was 100% sold-out.

Comment

Originally posted by planomustang View Post
                Sometime next week. I will be heading north on FM 730.
                I know that highway well. I hunt close to Buffalo Springs.

Comment

Originally posted by Anvilheadtexas View Post

The Whataburger/Shell in Woodville looks very similar but the government housing next to it gives it away that you are in Corrigan

Comment

Working...
                  X