COD Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COD Players

Well I broke down and busted out the PlayStation back out of retirement a few weeks ago. With no sports I was getting tired of watching TV, so my BIL talked me into getting my PS4 out and downloading Warzone. I am not very good, but I do enjoy getting on and killing a few people once my little girl goes to bed. Any of you play? I only have like 3 friends so I need some new friends that I can get on with. Its 10X harder to play with random people on your team.

PS4: Txson1836.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I wish I had time! between work and a young child, I have no time to play anymore unfortunately...

Comment

I was really close to getting back into gaming during this covid mess, but I didn't. I guess that means I probably never will. Used to have a lot of good times playing!

Comment

I fought it, but my kid goes to bed at 8 and my wife shortly after. I typically don't go to sleep until 10:30 or 11, so I have an hour or 2 to kill most evenings. I'd much rather send some fools to the gulag than watch TV.

Comment

Adults play video games?

Comment

I am stuck on COD Mobile.. Do they interact?

Comment

I'm trying to get into it.
                My laptop is too old.
                MIGHT buy a xbox MAYBE to play

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                  Adults play video games?
                  Yep. Some make millions of dollars playing video games. Some rather play a game then watch TV. I'd much rather be hunting or fishing, but I only have so much time. I have a 3 year old, so I really enjoy the hour or so I get to my self doing something mind numbing.

Comment

Originally posted by gingib View Post
                    Adults play video games?
                    Gets on internet. Joins thread that has no interest in. Talks smack and leaves. Must be a 12 year old COD player [emoji848]

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Im still playing Battlefield 4. Its like 6 years old now but still love it.

Comment

I've never played yet, but started playing fortnite with my Son. I have the COD downloaded for the PS4. I'm afraid of getting yelled at by 12-14 yr olds.

Comment

Originally posted by ATXRaider83 View Post
                          Im still playing Battlefield 4. Its like 6 years old now but still love it.

Battlefield 4 was one of the greatest multiplayer FPS ever. Killed my first PS4 playing that game so much lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

A video game player made more $$ than the reigning NBA MVP last year...

Haven't played COD in some time, but I do enjoy fortnite from time to time, say what you will...

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                              I've never played yet, but started playing fortnite with my Son. I have the COD downloaded for the PS4. I'm afraid of getting yelled at by 12-14 yr olds.
                              Just do party chat and all you can hear is their death com (which can be hilarious). I never played Fortnite, I've only played COD in the last 5 years. I'm most certainly not very good, but getting better. Some of these guys are insanely good.

Comment

Working...
                              X