No announcement yet.

My shop has a Camaro in it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good grief we need more pics of that thing! Also some audio if possible!

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Found the pic with the console.
      Attached Files

Comment

Okay. I'll take the bite...

How much for it? ;o)

Comment

Installed flush fit front
          and rear glass on the car. Looks a lot better without the chrome trim around them. Also much less wind noise. Also a video of idle on a cold Saturday morning last weekend headed to a local show.

Video of idle.

Comment

Keeps lookin' better and better!!

Comment

Done a few more upgrades to it recently. Still a ways to go. I put new wheels and tires on it this weekend. Next will be blacking out all the chrome and installing new exhaust. The current headers are too low and do not align with the transmission cross member.

Attached Files

Comment

That is bad arse sir

Comment

Nice job on the black wheels & no white line / letters...it's going to look mean sans chrome. I would be tempted to de-badge it completely.

Comment

BIG update. My shop now has two Camaros in it. After a few quotes for paint and body on my car I have gone a different route. The quotes have been in the $20-$25k and 12-14month range for a paint job. The blue car needs quarter panels and a lot of body panel alignment. Additionally two friends who have had cars painted in the last four years have both paid in excess of $18k for nice paint jobs. I hate body work and would never consider it. The new route was buying this roller car (no engine or trans, no wiring) for a price in the range of a paint job. I am going to swap all my good drivetrain, suspension, interior, etc over to the this freshly painted black 67. It has great body and paint job and the wife wanted it black all along. I can then reassemble the blue car will al the left over stuff and a strong small block I already have and sell if for a break even or even a profit depending on how much I do. It already has all new floor pans, glass and several other improvements to it that wont be getting transferred so I should be just fine. Really excited. The swap shouldnt take but a few months. Plan to be ready for spring time car shows. Stay tuned. The work continues.

Comment

Dang it. I thought the blue car was a 69.

Comment

Like the move. Pretty smart.

Comment

Smart move. We may have to chat about the blue car when you're ready to move it. I have had my eye out for a fun driver quality camaro for a bit now

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBob View Post
                            Smart move. We may have to chat about the blue car when you're ready to move it. I have had my eye out for a fun driver quality camaro for a bit now
                            I will do it!. Just spend a bunch of money on cyber Monday yesterday. Ordered all the pedal assemblies, wiring harness, weatherstrip, and more. Hope to get started on the car in a week or so.

Comment

Man this just keeps getting better and better!! Keep it up Chris I love this thread.

Comment

Did some work over the Christmas break after getting home from Costa Rica. Have made a billet block off plate for the wiper motor. Filled in the trans tunnel shifter holes with a new plate and will cut a much smaller hole for the t56 shifter. Cut out the dash for the radio, and have started on other stereo components. I installed the bulk heads for AC lines, and holley ECU harness. I will eventually 3d print some trim to cover up the exposed area of the radio. I've also ordered a bunch of stuff that should start showing up soon. A little more work and I will be ready to star transferring the engine, suspension and interior off the blue car.

Comment

Working...
                                X