Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes. First drive.

Comment

Haven’t done much lately. Waiting on the ac system that’s in bound in the next few weeks. As well as waiting on the exhaust. I have wrapped up the back end of the car with new paint on the back, new led lights, lenses, and restored the bezels. Dynamat has been installed inside and I’ve started reinstalling the dash. Also starting to adjust the front coil overs for ride height/look.

Comment

Chris,
        I recognize your son from O’Reilly’s in Georgetown, small world. Beautiful builds by the way.

Comment

I took a small break from working on the car to complete the driveway back to the shop. Cant have this car driving thru the grass and over curbs to get it in and out of the shop. I recently replaced the valley cover on the engine to allow me to fill the oil without having to remove the valve cover coil covers I intend to run. Took some pics of the huge polished intake ports while apart. Finished up most of the wiring for the engine under the hood an powered up the computer. Have it cranking and showing 26psi oil pressure with the starter cranking. Going to try for first start and heat cycle this week. Getting closer!

Click image for larger version

Name:	c3.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	73.7 KB
ID:	24686185

Name:	c1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	62.1 KB
ID:	24686186

Name:	c5.jpg
Size:	115.6 KB
ID:	24686187

Name:	c6.jpg
Size:	101.8 KB
ID:	24686188

Name:	c7.jpg
Size:	113.5 KB
ID:	24686189

Comment

Man, that is one tough looking power plant amigo!!

Comment

Went pretty well. Had a stuck injector at first and it dumped lots of fuel into it. Also the open headers have the air fuel ratio all messed up because the 02 censor is right at the header collector. Here is a video.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. Posting of objectionable material in text, attachments or embedded links is grounds for immediate suspension.
              I AGREE, PLAY EMBEDDED VIDEO

Comment

Watched it on Instagram. Nice!

Comment

That's exciting! I don't know how you're going to keep it straight or keep the rear end down.

Awesome to watch build and hear that real rumble

Comment

Great Work!

Comment

Sounds like a beast. Can’t wait to see it all finished.

Comment

You should of put a cam in it……

Comment

Your making great progress!

Comment

Schwing!!

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Got the exhaust done and on the car this weekend. Also made some adjustments to the tune so its not dumping fuel (was extremely rich). Had a wire crossed on the cam censor that was allowing it to run rough but not give a tach reading. That is also fixed. Didn't get lot of pictures. I will load up a better video of it idling through its new 3" stainless pipes.

Name:	ex.jpg
Size:	114.9 KB
ID:	24686625

Comment

Originally posted by Kingfisher789 View Post
                                You should of put a cam in it……

[emoji23]

Comment

Working...
                                X