No announcement yet.

2coolfishing website issue?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dang this is almost as good as a Viking Archery bashing thread!!

Comment

Originally posted by RINCON View Post
      Napoleon has screwed over a lot of people over money with that lease...seriously surprised he hasn’t had a couple of legs broken
      I know he has problems with the neighbors hating him with a burning passion, and laugh about his “low fence “ deal
      Like 300yards is low on a border ranch that is high but for that piece ? Super bad blood between those two people and others he has dealt with

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
        Dang this is almost as good as a Viking Archery bashing thread!!
        This was funny right here. I went to Viking archery in the late 90s when I was on lunch break from Sharpstown High School looking to get into archery. They were such bass clowns, it turned me off from archery thinking y’all were a cult of jerks. Then a co worker of mine in 2010 took me to west Houston archery to shoot a couple bows, 2k dollars later I had a new bow, a dozen arrows, case, release, target, that was the most expensive lunch break I’ve ever had. The same co worker told me about this site and the following week he suffered a major stroke and lost all functions in his left arm. It’s sad because I never got to hunt with the guy that got me into archery. However, I have met some of the best people around on this site.

As far as 2cool. I haven’t logged in or looked in several years until a couple weeks ago and had the same problem with the spam.

Thanks to the mods who monitor this site I think y’all do a pretty good job or babysitting us MOST of the time.

Comment

Napoleon has screwed over a lot of people over money with that lease...seriously surprised he hasn’t had a couple of legs broken
          Careful there he has some lease members on here too. I think it’s funny how there are lease member ranks. To each is own I know it makes people happy

Comment

Originally posted by Snowflake Killa View Post
            LMAO I was on there for 8 days. I'm band for the rest of my life [emoji23]

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk
            No way you made it 8 days

Comment

Isn’t napoleon Holden the mayor of 2cool?
              Got a chuckle out of this. I left 2cool before Holden became the be all end all. Glad I did.

Comment

He has no affiliation at all with that feed, he just uses it cuz its the best. Remember!

Best chow for any feedlot!

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                  Careful there he has some lease members on here too. I think it’s funny how there are lease member ranks. To each is own I know it makes people happy
                  You should be careful when you lie.

Lying I am not...

Comment

I went on it today and zero 9/11 tributes or post
                    I posted one and am waiting to see if it gets deleted and I get banned
                    Kinda sad

Comment

Originally posted by Leemo View Post
                      I’m banned from that sight....... too many thin skinned sissies !!
                      Thats why they fish

Comment

Working...
                      X