Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Are You Ready For Some Football?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by erikm1981 View Post
    All this talk of I ain’t watching because of political crap, I want my sports separate from politics and this website has got more political than ever. Every day there are the same old political threads with the same guys saying the same old crap on a hunting forum! I guess politics and hunting mix though?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Wait, didn't you just post about football on a hunting forum?

Comment

Originally posted by rjtkdplus View Post
      This is nothing! Try starting a Mathews vs Bowtech thread . Or even better a high fence vs "fair chase" thread

Yeah, seen those a plenty..... was even dumb enough to post in a couple in my early days.

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
        It’s around the campfire. What do you talk about around the campfire? Skinny jeans and a top to match your shoes?
        Sports. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
          Wait, didn't you just post about football on a hunting forum?

May need to go back and re-read but no I don’t think I said football one time?

Comment

They don't get of my support, time, nor money and never will.

Comment

I bet some of y’all saying no will end up watching a game

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
                I bet some of y’all saying no will end up watching a game

This People are all gung ho until
                it involves a little personal sacrifice Social justice labels coming to jerseys and helmets in the Big 12. We will see how the college football thread goes [emoji6]

Comment

Originally posted by panhandlehunter View Post
                  I’m a pretty big fan, but I’m not watching it anymore. I’ve had enough of politics in sports.
                  Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                  Out..............
                  Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  Not one second of it.
                  Originally posted by Bish View Post
                  Will not watch or support the kneeling.

God Bless
                  Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
                  Im about as big of a fan of football you can be and it still be healthy. So, nope....maybe college football but only if they keep protests and politics out.
                  Yup to all the above.

Comment

I enjoy all sports. I don’t have to watch the parts that I don’t want to. I’m ready for some football.

Comment

Originally posted by warrington View Post
                      I enjoy all sports. I don’t have to watch the parts that I don’t want to. I’m ready for some football.

Well then you sure as hell don't want to watch the NFL! That's not football. It's been wussified to the point it is not regognizable as anything but choreographed stunts just like WWE starring a bunch of multi-millionaire premodonnas that can barely talk, write or read... You want to watch football, you'll have to go to the archives and pull out some old games back when it was OK to hit people, and when you made a touchdown, you simply handed the ball to the ref or dropped it where you were and left the field...

Comment

No more NFL for me

Comment

I’m done with it. I’ll watch my boy play Jr High ball and will watch a few of our high school games. NCAA and Pro Ball can pizz off.

Comment

Die hard fan, but my values override my entertainment. I hope a drop in viewing hits them hard. Hard pass on sports right now.....

Comment

Nope.

Comment

Originally posted by mjhaverkamp View Post
                                I will watch the Cowboys, been watching for over 50 years, not stopping now, I do think there is going to be a big drop in viewing.
                                You’re not watching football, you’re watching people with no morals and who hate this country

Comment

Working...
                                X