No announcement yet.

Best Movie many never heard of thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well I did it again. Found a hidden gem on Netflix. Took two days to absorb the show and will be thinking about it for a few days to come. Very well made.

The Pale Blue Eye is a Edgar Allen Poe adventure...

Comment

Johnny, I thought you were coming to Bownanza.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
        I didn't go back and look through this whole thread, and i can't remember if this movie has been mentioned before; but i just rewatched "Streets of Fire - A Rock-n-Roll Fable". Do yourself a favor and watch this on a 4k tv, with good surround sound. What a visual and aural experience. Music score by Ry Cooder and Jimmy Iovine. Starring Diane Lane, Willem Dafoe, with Bill Pullman, Rick Moranis, and many others. IMO, pure greatness that is only enhanced with better technology.

If only Michael Pare' could have acted...
        On which network did you watch this?

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post

DVD. I don't think i've ever seen it on a tv channel.

Comment

Originally posted by mikemorvan View Post
            I didn't go back and look through this whole thread, and i can't remember if this movie has been mentioned before; but i just rewatched "Streets of Fire - A Rock-n-Roll Fable". Do yourself a favor and watch this on a 4k tv, with good surround sound. What a visual and aural experience. Music score by Ry Cooder and Jimmy Iovine. Starring Diane Lane, Willem Dafoe, with Bill Pullman, Rick Moranis, and many others. IMO, pure greatness that is only enhanced with better technology.

If only Michael Pare' could have acted...
            Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
            Based on this recommendation, we watched in on Netflix, Prime, or one of the streaming channels. It was pretty campy, over the top. Good music though.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
              Johnny, I thought you were coming to Bownanza.
              Pm inbound...

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
                Based on this recommendation, we watched in on Netflix, Prime, or one of the streaming channels. It was pretty campy, over the top. Good music though.
                Were you entertained? Diane Lane, enough said.
                Last edited by mikemorvan; 03-22-2023, 06:32 PM.

Comment

We watched The Elephant Whisperers on Netflix last night...an excellent feel good documentary that won an Oscar. Elephants are amazing animals.

The winner in the documentary short film category, the film, now streaming on Netflix, depicts the loving relationship of a tribe in India and the pachyderms who share the forest with them.

Comment

Nope

Amazon

Comment

Working...
                    X