No announcement yet.

Deal alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don’t recall exactly but I was in there at noon and I’m in there so much the guy behind the counter shares info. 3 or 4 different ones. 2 with 50 mm objective. They also had a Burris 4-14.5x42 or 44, and if you bought it you got a free 3-9x40. I looked through it and it was pretty decent glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Got me a P5 3-12x42.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
        Dang. I should've gone up there. I could use a new range finder that's more bowhunting friendly
        Picked up a leupold rx 650 for $80

to OP

Comment

I'm glad to see so many of y'all are getting in on this deal. Some awesome buys.

Comment

Originally posted by Allpublic View Post
            Not sure if all Academy stores have this deal, but Lufkin store had scopes and range finders 1/2 off sales prices. I just got a Nikon prostaff scope, for $85, regular $229.
            Bought a Prostaff this morning in cypress. Would have bought a pair of leupold Yosemite’s for $75 but they were only 6x. I have those already.

BP

Comment

Just got 2 Nikons for $89 from $199 dang good deal to me! Gonna look for the yetis now lol

Comment

If anybody got a rangefinder and doesn’t need it let me know. I’ll pay extra for a good deal.

Comment

Just pick up a $300 Leupold 3x9 for $107. If you're in the store and the price ends in .97 it's an additional 50% off.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Nikon P-Tactical Rimfire 2 - 7 x 32 BDC 150 Riflescope for 89.99 been looking for a deal like this for 2 years now.

Comment

Picked up P223 4-12 BDC for $93.
                      Thanks for the heads up

Comment

I picked up a set of Leupold rings and a base for $10 each. A Muzzy Mantis bowfishing arrow rest for $12

Comment

Originally posted by THE_RT22 View Post
                          Nikon P-Tactical Rimfire 2 - 7 x 32 BDC 150 Riflescope for 89.99 been looking for a deal like this for 2 years now.

Grabbed one of those yesterday

From my Make Believe World

Comment

Didn't find any hunting stuff in Conroe, but did find plenty of fishing gear. Strike King Thunder Crickets for less than $5.00, Paul Brown Soft-Dogs for $1.50 and more. Even found the wife a pair of cheap tennis shoes. All of this for less than $55.00.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Well I lost out in this one, twice. Website showed a 3-12 In stock at the store close to me but it wouldn’t let me buy online for pickup. Went straight there at opening and the guy behind the counter said it was there at closing last night but wasn’t there now.

Got online and found a 6-18 and bought it online for pickup. Got a call from the store that they didn’t have it and I needed to cancel the order myself using a link in the confirmation email I got. I guess its normal for stores to sell stuff online that they don’t have now since I’ve heard several stories of it at this point.

Comment

I had been looking for a backup rangefinder. Picked up a Prostaff 3i for $80. Retail is $230.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X