Yeti did me right...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grulla View Post
    I have 4 yeti coolers and my experience has been pretty ****ty with their CS
    I'm in the same boat. On my 75 and 45, the lid will bow up on the front corners when it gets really hot outside. It bows up so much that it loses its seal and ice won't last a full day. I've called and was told that was not a warrantable issue. I have had no problems with the Hopper 30, the 210qt, the roadie, or any of their cups or thermoses.

Comment

I have never bought a yeti, and probably never will, but my buddy had his 75qt stolen, emailed yeti with proof of purchase and they sent him a brand new one free of charge. Impressed me.

Comment

Last edited by Allpublic; 09-01-2020, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Ive had em warranty a cooler or 2. Yeti is all i will buy due to their outstanding customer service. Had an rtic it tore up in 2 months. Its worth it to pay for quality and a company that stands behind their products

Comment

Originally posted by Allpublic View Post
            I have never bought a yeti, and probably never will, but my buddy had his 75qt stolen, emailed yeti with proof of purchase and they sent him a brand new one free of charge. Impressed me.

That is impressive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have now had 3 of the hopper coolers zipper fail. 2 of the original hoppers, and now the hopper 2. Emailed them photos yesterday and got this email back this morning.

YETI
              Good afternoon Joe,

Thanks for reaching out to us here at YETI about this issue!

I'm sorry to see that you're having this issue with your Hopper and want you to know I'm here to help. Your warranty request has been approved; however, we recently retired the Hopper Two 30. The closest option for your replacement would be the Hopper M30. The new Hopper M30 is the same style and size as the Hopper 30, but we've replaced the zipper with a magnetic strip which holds the cold in and keeps the heat out.

If you're interested in the M30 please let me know which color you'd prefer between Navy or Charcoal.

If you're looking for something a little different this time around, we have some other great options for your replacement:

YETI Tundra 45 (Tan, White, or Navy) *This is a great option if you need some additional capacity.
              YETI Hopper BackFlip 24 (Navy or Charcoal)
              YETI Hopper Flip 18 (Navy or Charcoal)
              Please reply directly to this email to let us know which replacement cooler you prefer and we’ll get your warranty exchange taken care of.

Hope to hear back soon!

Sincerely,

The YETI Outfitters
              Riley S.
              customerservice@yeti.com

Hope the new magnetic strip is better than the zipper. Customer service has always been excellent with them

Comment

good to know, I have a 110 with a warped lid that needs to go back

Comment

The M30 is a pile of ****. I got one as a replacement for the 2nd gen Hopper30 on warranty (zipper). That magnetic strip at the top is a gigantic PITA. I had the option of a hard cooler, and wish I'd gone that route.

Comment

I've got one with a broken zipper for a year sitting in my garage.

Comment

Working...
                    X