Jesus is God ... or is He?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jesus is God ... or is He?

I read a poll this morning from Secure and Prosper that 52% of Americans do not believe Jesus was God but rather that he was just a great teacher. This breaks my heart because I believe with every breath of my soul that Jesus is God and that belief is the narrow gate to heaven.

What do you believe about this? Do you think Jesus is Lord of lords, King of kings, God incarnate?

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
    I read a poll this morning from Secure and Prosper that 52% of Americans do not believe Jesus was God but rather that he was just a great teacher. This breaks my heart because I believe with every breath of my soul that Jesus is God and that belief is the narrow gate to heaven.

What do you believe about this? Do you think Jesus is Lord of lords, King of kings, God incarnate?
    I'm not a believer but Jesus isn't God.
    He is 1 of 3 that make up the trinity.
    Not even Jesus knows when God will return, according to the Bible.
    If Jesus were God, I don't believe this would be the case.
    Religion = Slippery Slope

Comment

There are too many passages in the bible the speak to Jesus being the great "I Am", "alpha and omega", "first and the last", etc.

It also is a revelation that God will give you to his identity. Once you have it, no man can take it from you. Man has a very hard time understanding how God would clothe himself in flesh and dwell among us.

Remember, he told the jews in John 8:58, before Abraham was, "I am". They weren't confused about who he was.

Comment

Jesus is the Son of God. Father (God), Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit comprise the Holy Trinity.

The faith of the Orthodox Church is that Jesus Christ is fully human, that He is a real man. But we believe as well that Jesus is not a “mere man,” but that He is the eternal, divine Son of God.
        Read more here -> https://www.oca.org/questions/teachi...the-son-of-god

Comment

I know what he's done for me.... I can't see him anything short of God!

Comment

Jesus is the Lord of lords, King of kings, and the son of the living God!

Comment

all scripture points to the same thing.... Jesus is GOD.... He is enthroned. Everyone will kneel before Him. You can read this in the poetry of Genesis, you can see it in Johns gospel when he tells us that the Word has become flesh and dwelt with us. We couldn't understand or grasp what God thought about us even with centuries of prophets, even being led out of Egyptian bondage, so God sent His Son to clear it up==== and He loves You. He loves me.

Comment

Just as you may be a father to your children, a husband to your wife and a son to your father, you are all 3 at different times and places and yet the one man.
                Yes Jesus and God and the Holy Spirit are one.

Comment

John 10:24-30

Comment

Originally posted by Low Fence View Post
                    John 10:24-30
                    "I and the Father are one." sums it up for me!

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                      Just as you may be a father to your children, a husband to your wife and a son to your father, you are all 3 at different times and places and yet the one man.
                      Yes Jesus and God and the Holy Spirit are one.

This right here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Jesus is God - in the physical form.

Comment

Jesus is image of the invisible God. It's the only image you will see as God is a spirit. Without a body to see him, you never would. God gave himself a name. That name is Jesus.

Comment

Hell has to be fueled somehow

Comment

Yes, Jesus is God.

Comment

Working...
                              X