Prayers for my son!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update:
    Levi is doing well this past week. Wednesday he really started to hammer down during his therapies. He has been giving 110% every day and his focus is approving daily. Appetite has gotten better. And starting to gain his weight back. Few days ago he was @ 149#s today he is 155.7#s.

I brought him 8 kolaches this morning and ate 4 plus a carnation instant breakfast. Did he therapies and is now wolfing down a big plate of chicken Alfredo.

He still thinks he is in a dream or alternate life. It’s hard to hear him talk about it. But he knows the harder he works the sooner he will get back to normal life.

His balance is almost back to 100%.

He has less of an attitude now unless he is tired and then it seems to come out. But heck we all can get that way.

Thank you for the thoughts and prayers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued Prayers! Keep the Faith in the LORD!

Comment

Originally posted by HCGedge3 View Post
        Continued Prayers! Keep the Faith in the LORD!

Thank you!!!! Yes sir. The Lord has been my rock and has moved mountains these past 7 weeks.

Comment

Prayers Continued

Comment

Originally posted by Tbuddyandroby View Post
            Prayers Continued

Thank you!!!!

Comment

Thanks for the updates, and so glad to hear Levi is making such good progress. Will keep praying for his complete recovery. You are a great example of how we should all be if we have a child go through what Levi is going through. I know without a doubt you will continue to be patient and understanding when Levi is having a bad time of it. God bless both of you, and all of Levi’s family.

Comment

Originally posted by 3ChordTruth View Post
                Thanks for the updates, and so glad to hear Levi is making such good progress. Will keep praying for his complete recovery. You are a great example of how we should all be if we have a child go through what Levi is going through. I know without a doubt you will continue to be patient and understanding when Levi is having a bad time of it. God bless both of you, and all of Levi’s family.

Thank you!!! It’s definitely a tough road. I know it would be harder if we didn’t have God in our lives. Thank you for prayers. They are for sure being heard.

Comment

Update!!!!!!!!!

Ladies and gentlemen I first off want to thank each and everyone of y’all that prayed for, asked about and helped out our family. God is so good and the men/Women of the green screen are just flat amazing. Thank you.

Today I got a lot of updates. Levi’s discharge is the 22nd. Next Thursday.

He passed his swallow test yesterday which allows him to drink thin liquids where as he was only allowed nectar thick. Big step and good news before heading home.

Today he passed his stability test. Meaning we can now walk beside him without having to hold onto him. We still will have to walk with at all times just Incase because he still isn’t 100% but very very close.

He is gaining weight consistently.

Once back home he will be restricted to his moms house for two weeks. So opening weekend will be the first time he will be able to come to my house for his weekend of visitations. Now this all depends on how well he takes to the environment change. Travel will be restricted to visitations and doctors/therapy appointments. For a couple months at least. NO HUNTING AT ALL THIS YEAR FOR HIM. Sux but I’m ok with that. His health and recovery come first. With that said he can do all the fishin he wants so I plan on doing as much of that as we can stand.

I can’t explain how excited I am to have him coming home. Getting back to everyday life as normal as it can be as of now. To know that my sons life was spared and to see what God has planned for him. To see where he goes in life.

I said this before. Hug your loved ones more each day. Tell them you love them and show them. Because this life is so sweet and our tomorrows are never promised.

Thank you green screen. His story is just beginning. I’ll keep y’all updated.

God bless.
                  Adam

Comment

Awesome news!
                    Continued prayers.

Comment

That's great news sir! God is great! God is big enough!

Comment

Love hearing the great news. Thanks for sharing, and congratulations and best wishes for more progress.

Comment

glad to hear hes doing ok

Comment

Glad to hear

Comment

Great news!

Comment

Thank you God! Glad he is still moving in the right direction!

Comment

Working...
                                X