Prayers for my son!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Update:

Sorry they will be sporadic for awhile. I just face timed Levi. He is doing great. Looking great!!! He is talking a lot better yet still a little slow. But making more since and putting sentences together. His right arm is working slow but a lot better than it was. He had very little to no movement out of his right side for a while. Eyes are open more. He just took a shower and dinner of grilled chicken, green beans and mashed tatters. He told me he was going to shot several deer and couldn’t wait to get back to rippin lips and shooting deer and hogs. About that time in the conversation I could tell he was getting tired so we said out I love you’s and good nights.
    And if all goes well his discharge date is October 8th!!!!! He should be good for youth season. And rifle season. Maybe bow with an Xbox.

Thank you lord for the healing you have done in my boy Levi. Thank you for giving him strength to push through therapy and fight for what he wants. Father you are amazing. We love you and thank you again. Amen!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers. Happy to see everything going so well

Comment

Amen

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Great news! Go Levi!

Comment

Originally posted by bps3040 View Post
            Continued prayers. Happy to see everything going so well

Thank you

Comment

Awesome news!! Keep working Levi. My family is praying for you daily!!!

Comment

Originally posted by downtown44 View Post
                Awesome news!! Keep working Levi. My family is praying for you daily!!!

Thank you!!!

Comment

Prayers continue

Comment

Great news! Lord God we thank you for everything you have done for Levi! Please continue the healing that only you can provide for him! Praying all this through your son, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
                      Great news! Lord God we thank you for everything you have done for Levi! Please continue the healing that only you can provide for him! Praying all this through your son, our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Amen!!!!!

Comment

Got him a cookie delivery yesterday. Made his day.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                          Update:

Sorry they will be sporadic for awhile. I just face timed Levi. He is doing great. Looking great!!! He is talking a lot better yet still a little slow. But making more since and putting sentences together. His right arm is working slow but a lot better than it was. He had very little to no movement out of his right side for a while. Eyes are open more. He just took a shower and dinner of grilled chicken, green beans and mashed tatters. He told me he was going to shot several deer and couldn’t wait to get back to rippin lips and shooting deer and hogs. About that time in the conversation I could tell he was getting tired so we said out I love you’s and good nights.
                          And if all goes well his discharge date is October 8th!!!!! He should be good for youth season. And rifle season. Maybe bow with an Xbox.

Thank you lord for the healing you have done in my boy Levi. Thank you for giving him strength to push through therapy and fight for what he wants. Father you are amazing. We love you and thank you again. Amen!!

Outstanding Update. Great to hear his progress. Can't wait for the LDP's

Comment

Man what an improvement!!! The look in his eyes is outstanding!!

What a support team he has working behind him---way to be his number 1 cheerleader!!

Levi you keep working hard and we will keep praying hard!!

Comment

The last pic he looks back to life. I shed a few tears reading this entire story. God Bless yall and hope he continues to kick arse

A few questions, and please don't take this wrong. I am trying to learn and just curious:

Was him not waking up and not doing much due to his body being in shock?

Since no body damage, can you elaborate on the science behind why he has to start over with basics and why his body forgot it all or was too weak to do basic things?

October 8th can't come soon enough for you I bet Dad

Comment

prayers sent for continued healing!

Comment

Working...
                                X