Prayers for my son!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    Missed yesterday’s update!!! God is good!!
    Thank You Lord for opening Levi’s eyes and putting such loving words on his tongue!! Lord it is our prayer that this is but another miraculous step in his road to total healing and restoration! We lift Levi and all his family up to You for comfort, peace, understanding and patience as You work Your will in all their lives, in Jesus name, Amen.

Amen!!! Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Small morning update:

He is talking more. Knows his girl friends name and that the Sunday before she wanted to paint his toe nails and he let her. They are still painted to this day. He told his mom he was going to her house if today was Sunday. His mom asked why don’t she come to our house and he said “she is t allowed to drive after dark yet.” Which is very true. He is remembering small details.

Comment

That’s great news, praying for improvement everyday.

Comment

What a great report! Prayers up for continued improvements!

Comment

Another amazing update! Thank you God, we thank you for what you are doing for Levi and his family. we know you are capable of the greatest of things, but sometimes we get lost in fear and the unknown and Let these things take over us. At least this is true for me at times. Levi’s journey thus far has reminded me of your power. We pray for strength, comfort, perseverance, and your complete and supernatural healing for Levi. We thank you for his care team, they are great, and ask for your continued blessings upon them to guide them through this. Praying all this through your son, our mighty Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
              Another amazing update! Thank you God, we thank you for what you are doing for Levi and his family. we know you are capable of the greatest of things, but sometimes we get lost in fear and the unknown and Let these things take over us. At least this is true for me at times. Levi’s journey thus far has reminded me of your power. We pray for strength, comfort, perseverance, and your complete and supernatural healing for Levi. We thank you for his care team, they are great, and ask for your continued blessings upon them to guide them through this. Praying all this through your son, our mighty Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Amen!

Yes sir. Its so easy to get “lost” at times. This whole experience has reminded me how quick things can change and how good our God is. How powerful prayer is.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
                What a great report! Prayers up for continued improvements!

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by BIG BONE View Post
                  That’s great news, praying for improvement everyday.

Thank you!!

Comment

#Levistrong

Comment

Originally posted by No-Tox View Post
                      #Levistrong

Yes sir!

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                        Small morning update:

He is talking more. Knows his girl friends name and that the Sunday before she wanted to paint his toe nails and he let her. They are still painted to this day. He told his mom he was going to her house if today was Sunday. His mom asked why don’t she come to our house and he said “she is t allowed to drive after dark yet.” Which is very true. He is remembering small details.

That's great news Adam. Sounds like he's slowly on the mend. I bet the pace starts picking up every day.

Praying that Levi's story, and the undeniable evidence of God's power, lead others to seek a deeper relationship with or Load an savior.

Comment

I love hearing how he is progressing. Praise God for his loving hand in this situation.

Comment

I am loving the process and God is sooo good!! Keep it up Levi!

Comment

Sitting here now just me and him talking hunting fishing and baseball. Man I missed this.

Comment

Prayers Brother. Wait till he's okay to kill him! What was he thinking?!?!?!

Comment

Working...
                                X