Originally posted by aadams34 View Post
    Thoughts and prayers

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
    Prayers up for y'all.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Thank y’all!!!

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

So good to see his improvement. Thoughts and prayers continue.

Comment

Prayers up!

Comment

Originally posted by Mary View Post
          So good to see his improvement. Thoughts and prayers continue.

Thank you Mary!!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Ranger View Post
            Prayers up!

Thank you!!

Comment

Continued prayers for Levi!

Comment

Continued prayers for healing!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ccbrown50 View Post
                  Continued prayers for Levi!

Originally posted by Hardware View Post
                  Continued prayers for healing!!!

Thank y’all so much.

Comment

Prayers sent...

Comment

Outstanding updates keep them coming! More prayers inbound.

Sierracharlie out…

Comment

Continued Prayers

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
                          Outstanding updates keep them coming! More prayers inbound.

Sierracharlie out…

Originally posted by TXHUNT3R View Post
                          Continued Prayers

Originally posted by marshman View Post
                          Prayers sent...

Thank y’all so much. I have another good update comin in just a minute

Comment

Update:

So he had a great PT before I got here. They started super early so the could get in the therapy room alone. Crawled the length of the room twice. 40'-/+. Walked using the parallel bars. Did his leg workout. Then took a big nap. Then I feed him pancakes and scrambled eggs. Which he almost ate all of that. Then it was PT time part 2. So we went out side and did the first half there. He walked about 20-25 yds with assistance. Did some arm work out to gain strength and mobility in his right arm. And then did his stretches. A short nap and then did his swallow test which he did well with everything but thin liquids. Resting now. For dinner it's meatloaf and mashed tatters with DR Pepper cake for dessert!!
                            He also pulled me close and gave me a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek.
                            God is so good. We have seen him daily in this place working in and thru Levi.

The nurses asked our permission to remove mask for a picture. We were more than happy to say yes. These ladies are the bomb.com. Amazing with Levi and explaining the Ys and what fore’s.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                              Update:

So he had a great PT before I got here. They started super early so the could get in the therapy room alone. Crawled the length of the room twice. 40'-/+. Walked using the parallel bars. Did his leg workout. Then took a big nap. Then I feed him pancakes and scrambled eggs. Which he almost ate all of that. Then it was PT time part 2. So we went out side and did the first half there. He walked about 20-25 yds with assistance. Did some arm work out to gain strength and mobility in his right arm. And then did his stretches. A short nap and then did his swallow test which he did well with everything but thin liquids. Resting now. For dinner it's meatloaf and mashed tatters with DR Pepper cake for dessert!!
                              He also pulled me close and gave me a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek.
                              God is so good. We have seen him daily in this place working in and thru Levi.

The nurses asked our permission to remove mask for a picture. We were more than happy to say yes. These ladies are the bomb.com. Amazing with Levi and explaining the Ys and what fore’s.

Glad he is on the mend. GOD is able!!!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Awesome! Keep it up!

Comment

Working...
                                X