X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Praying for Levi today!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Small steps in the right direction. Continued prayers for Levi.

Comment

Lord thank You for the healing to this point for Levi! We ask You Lord, complete this work that You have begun in him. Thank You for protecting him in the accident, and Lord heal his brain that it may awake and function as it should. This young man has a BIG story to tell about You Lord. Give him the tools to do that boldly. Comfort Levi's family and keep them strong. Give his care-givers the wisdom and skills to bring about healing that is supernatural and from You. We Love You Lord and we lift Levi up to you as well as his whole family that they may all be comforted by Your gentle presence. In Jesus name, Amen.

Buckwheat, those pictures are precious but still hard to look at. I look forward to the day when the light returns to his eyes and they are bright and shining and full of happiness and life!! Hang in there man!!

Comment

That was a big day. Prayers for even bigger day to come .

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ve been following this thread since the first day. I pray for a speedy and full recovery for Levi often, the progress he’s made is amazing. Almost as amazing as the strength you have shown through this whole ordeal. I will keep checking for continuous positive updates.

Comment

prayers sent

Comment

What an amazing kid you have! Just saw this and can’t believe the progress he’s made. Prayers every day for him everyday for a speedy recovery

Comment

Man that is great to see! Prayers continue.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Comment

The pictures of him and his mom are wonderful to see. Dad’s are great too, but having 2 grown sons hits home with me. Keep pushing Levi!

Comment

Prayers for continued progress. Keep it up, Levi!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                          That was a big day. Prayers for even bigger day to come .

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Thank you sir.

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Originally posted by Stuck View Post
                            I’ve been following this thread since the first day. I pray for a speedy and full recovery for Levi often, the progress he’s made is amazing. Almost as amazing as the strength you have shown through this whole ordeal. I will keep checking for continuous positive updates.

Thank you!!

Comment

Originally posted by open.pasture View Post
                              prayers sent

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by chancito1 View Post
                                What an amazing kid you have! Just saw this and can’t believe the progress he’s made. Prayers every day for him everyday for a speedy recovery

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X