X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coach51 View Post
    Continued prayers for Levi.

Originally posted by Mertzon Man View Post
    Prayers for Levi and family. Prayers for continued strength and complete healing.
    God Bless.

Originally posted by ACbob View Post
    Thanks for the continued updates. Whenever y'all come to mind I lift up more prayers.

Thank y’all so much.

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
      Good Morning Levi! Prayers for a great day.

Thank you so much!! I haven’t forgot about ya brotha.

Comment

Good morning Levi! You’re doing great and will be back up and running in no time. God, thanks for what you are doing for Levi and his family. We come together in prayer to ask for continued, complete, and supernatural healing for Levi, the kind only you can provide. For guidance, protection, and provision for his family while Levi heals. For them to be closer to you and feel your strong presence during this time and always. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
          Good morning Levi! You’re doing great and will be back up and running in no time. God, thanks for what you are doing for Levi and his family. We come together in prayer to ask for continued, complete, and supernatural healing for Levi, the kind only you can provide. For guidance, protection, and provision for his family while Levi heals. For them to be closer to you and feel your strong presence during this time and always. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Amen!! Thank you

Comment

Prayers sent bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rockco222 View Post
              Prayers sent bro.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                Thank you so much!! I haven’t forgot about ya brotha.

Just let me know when you're ready.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                  Just let me know when you're ready.

Sent from my SM-J737A using Tapatalk

I will brother!! Been busy with 5 kids and being up here a lot. Amazing up date coming.

Comment

Prayers up for continued recovery

Comment

UPDATE:::

So I just found out Levi spoke a few words last night to his step dad. So happy for that!!!

He worked out for 2 hrs today. Got on the floor on his stomach and then up on hands and knees. Crawled across the floor and back to his stomach. He used the bed side toilet. Did a puzzle(big pieces). Could find colors and shapes. Tried to write but he doesn’t have the strength in his right side yet but did hold the pen like he always does.
                      Worked on weight shifting with his legs. Did a leg workout. Stood up at the parallel bars and walked a little. After that for a treat we took him out side for some sun and fresh air. That really seemed to wake him up a bit. He hugged us both and gave his mom a kiss on the cheek.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by TexasHunter.280 View Post
                          Prayers up for continued recovery

Thank you!!!

Comment

Amen! Great news!

Comment

Better and better yes sir keep your head and one foot in front of the other. This will pass

Comment

Originally posted by Stick bow View Post
                                Better and better yes sir keep your head and one foot in front of the other. This will pass

Yes sir it will thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X