No announcement yet.

Prayers for my son!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

God bless y’all. That hug for his mom got me. Now my screen is blurry. Nothing like a hug from your son.

Comment

Originally posted by ladybluearm View Post
      God bless y’all. That hug for his mom got me. Now my screen is blurry. Nothing like a hug from your son.

It got me too. Especially when he squeezed her hard. I’m still waiting for my hug but I know his momma needs it more. He has shook my hand several times and that’s good for me.

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

That picture of him hugging mama is awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Bdub25 View Post
          That picture of him hugging mama is awesome!

Yes!!

Comment

Brother, when God shows up he shows out. We’re looking at a true miracle right there.
            I would love to hear Levi’s testimony when he fully recovers and realizes what just happened in his life.
            Praying still.

Comment

Originally posted by Buckshot4900 View Post
              Brother, when God shows up he shows out. We’re looking at a true miracle right there.
              I would love to hear Levi’s testimony when he fully recovers and realizes what just happened in his life.
              Praying still.

I can’t wait to hear what he has to say. I truly hope he knows what all happened here.
              Thank you brother.

Comment

All the time!

Comment

Originally posted by Backwoods101 View Post
                  All the time!

Amen!!

Comment

I just saw this and all I can say is wow. Prayers for your son and your family for his continued healing. God willing, he will have one heck of a story to tell his grandchildren one day. Keep fighting, young man!!

Comment

Ive been following and praying for Levi. The way this thread is trending is awesome. Tell him we have his back.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                        I just saw this and all I can say is wow. Prayers for your son and your family for his continued healing. God willing, he will have one heck of a story to tell his grandchildren one day. Keep fighting, young man!!

Thank you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                          Ive been following and praying for Levi. The way this thread is trending is awesome. Tell him we have his back.

I tell him daily the green screen has his back and is praying hard. I even read him some of yalls post. Thank you!!!

Comment

Continuing prayers!!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bisch View Post
                              Continuing prayers!!!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thank you

Comment

Great to hear this stuff!!! God, we are here once again to say thanks for the great things you are doing for Levi. We ask for continued strength and complete and supernatural healing for Levi, the kind we know only you can provide. We pray all this through your son, our Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Working...
                                X