No announcement yet.

Prayers for my son!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’ve been following this thread from the beginning. I don’t post much these days but I’ve prayed for Levi several times. It’s awesome to see his progression!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Good morning Levi. Lord, we ask for another great day of progress for Levi, the work you have done so far is amazing! We also pray for strength, comfort, perseverance, and continued complete and supernatural healing that only you can provide. For his family to grow closer to you and find peace in you, and for your guidance to the team helping him recover. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Comment

Originally posted by Swampa View Post
        I’ve been following this thread from the beginning. I don’t post much these days but I’ve prayed for Levi several times. It’s awesome to see his progression!

Thank you!!!

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Originally posted by fbchunter View Post
          Good morning Levi. Lord, we ask for another great day of progress for Levi, the work you have done so far is amazing! We also pray for strength, comfort, perseverance, and continued complete and supernatural healing that only you can provide. For his family to grow closer to you and find peace in you, and for your guidance to the team helping him recover. Praying all this through our mighty Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen

Amen!!! Thank you!!

Comment

Good Morning Levi!!! Prayers for another great day.

Comment

Prayers up for continued recovery. God is good. All the time

Comment

Originally posted by Hoggslayer View Post
                Good Morning Levi!!! Prayers for another great day.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
                  Prayers up for continued recovery. God is good. All the time

Thank you

Comment

Yes Lord, praying in agreement. In Jesus name, Amen.

Comment

Continuing to pray for Levi. Also for you and his mom. As a parent myself, I cant imagine what yall are going through. Praying for strength and peace for yall as well.

Comment

Amen!!

Comment

prayers up!

Comment

Praying for this young man!

Comment

Originally posted by JGadbury View Post
                              Continuing to pray for Levi. Also for you and his mom. As a parent myself, I cant imagine what yall are going through. Praying for strength and peace for yall as well.

Thank you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hunt247 View Post
                                prayers up!

Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X