No announcement yet.

Prayers for my son!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking good and more prayers sent from the Geeslin house hold!

Comment

Amen !!!!

Comment

Haven't posted but been praying and checking this thread since the first day I seen it. I'm glad to hear of Levi's progress. Thank you for posting these updates. My heart and prayers will continue to be with y'all. And as others have said, God is good.

Comment

Prayers continue for Levi, it is so Great to see the improvements he has made. God is Great !!! Prayers continue!!!

Comment

Great news BW... so happy to see the progress!

Comment

Great news! More prayers on the way

Comment

Prayers for your son’s recovery.

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Thank you guys. I hope to meet y’all one day and squeeze yalls necks.

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Prayers sent

Comment

Originally posted by Buckwheat View Post
                        So he has had a big day today. It started with rounds and then to therapy. Levi did therapy with a football where he picked it up and threw it to mom. When they cheered he opened his eyes sooooo big. He ate, took bites of banana. Did good there. Took a nap. And then it was therapy again. He tried to position him self at the edge of bed. Lifted his leg so I could put socks on him. And they stood him up for a little bit. Then moved him to a chair(recliner). He is resting now. After a short nap I’ll wake him for lunch. Mashed tatters and brown gravy and refried beans.

Thank you to everyone here that’s sent up prayer and/or given words of encouragement. Thank you from the bottom of my heart

God is good. Continued prayers [emoji120].

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Let’s go Levi! Keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Praying for your family. Lord keep up the good work.

Comment

Originally posted by cvanbrunt View Post
                              Let’s go Levi! Keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Than you

Comment

Originally posted by JANKEII View Post
                                Praying for your family. Lord keep up the good work.

Amen! Thank you

Comment

Working...
                                X