• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prayers sent!

Comment

More prayers today.

Comment

Praying for a restful nights sleep and Gods rejuvenating powers. I know how helpless a parent fills when their child is lying in a hospital bed. Give it all over to God and watch him work his wonders.

Comment

Continued prayers for your son, the family, and his teammates. We serve and awesome God and prayers do get answered.

Comment

sent

Comment

sent

Comment

Levi is doing well this morning. Sleeping and getting ready for another battle today. Waking up and removing breathing tube. Is on today’s agenda.

“The history of the bow and arrow is the history of mankind.” -Fred Bear-

Comment

Prayers up for Levi

Comment

Recovery is a marathon, not a sprint. Just keep moving forward.

Comment

Praying for your son!

Comment

Prayers sent

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Continued prayers for your son, your family, and the medical staff.

Comment

Big time prayers up!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

My heart breaks for your family! Hang in there LEVI!

Comment

Praying for God to use this young mans recovery, to lead you and your family on your faith journey.

Luke 5:28 and Levi got up, left everything and followed him.

Comment

Working...
                                X